Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day!

Mothers' Day

 

In life we have a journey

it begins in the womb

Our hearts are attached

as our souls begin to bloom

To the Mother God gave us

be it good or bad

Without our Mother

life would not be had

I offer these words

for the mother to be

the mother we are

the mother we need

to love and to cherish

the woman we became

from the words of our Mother

to be and to remain

a constant in life

mother, sister, or wife

Our Mother's who love

the best that they can

unconditional love

that is how the story goes

to have and to hold

for a borrowed time

I love my mother, I see her in me

the ultimate love

the which became the

Mother in me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the graphics & name tags in your journal soon! If I can help further re getting them in your entries, just let me know! TY for visiting & leaving comments for me! Did you sign my guest book?
Have a good week!
Blessings, SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of your help! :o) No I didn't sihn it...I didn't see it....wow, you have a guest book too?! Cool! :o)
Lisa