Friday, May 12, 2006

********************************************

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal is toward anyone in specific.....I've had this journal since aol came out with them, and I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life...... 
Yesterday wasn't a very good day for me physically. Mentally was great! I felt so much lifted after my last entry. My physical therapist came again because of my back is getting worse. I was up way too early tonight, because of the pain in my back was too painful to sleep. My legs seem to be fine lately, which is great. :o) I haven't checked my blood pressure for the past day and a half. I just don't want to see the numbers anymore. I can feel the spurs getting worse on my spine. All day yesterday, no matter what I was doing, I was getting so much pain, and this shocking sensation going through my body and making me jump! As if I had been electically shocked and it jolted me! So...I now know that the spurs are touching the nerve. Yikes! I knew it would happen sooner or later.
I want to go ahead and move my bedroom into this room as soon as possible. I'm starting to have problems getting around in my old room. Which it hasn't changed at all. I have. My son and I looked underneath the carpet in this room to see the condition of the floor. It look pretty good, so I would like to have this stinky carpet pulled up as well. Not that hard to do, we done many times before. I can see how much harder it is for me to get around in this house lately. I'm not liking it at all. I went to the mall again with my daughter on Wednesday, and this time I took my wheel chair. It really takes too much out of me anymore to go places. But I still will push myself until the day I know I can not do it. I know that day will come. So I'm trying to get so much done and out of the way until then.
All I have planned for today is to try to get some rest. I got up at 11:30 tonight...and thats way too early! 2 hours of sleep! God bless all of you! :o)

No comments: