Sunday, November 12, 2006

~Anything can happen day!~


Yesterday....nothing got any better. In fact, my throat and mouth has gotten much worse. My tongue was hurting so badly. It was even bleeding at times. Yes, I know I need to go and get it checked, but if I go to the ER at the hospital, they can't really do anything about it. They'll just tell me to go to my doctor. What ever it is, it seems to be spreading. my lips are hurting as well and are very red! I can open my mouth only to a certain point and then it feels like the sides of my mouth is going to rip. I just don't get it! I haven't changed anything for this to be an alergic reaction. I'm not on any new pills or anything like that. I got a sore throat the day I went out to vote. It was raining out, and maybe I caught a cold or something. Well, at least thats what I thought anyway.

I've even noticed more problems as well. diahrria, stomach cramping, nausiating, and just the all around feeling of being ill. My husband is worried. He said it sounds like I've been poisend....I truly think not though! :o) I mean it really does feel as if I do have acid in my mouth. And the off and on bleeding of my tongue. Oh well....I'm dealing with it until I can see a doctor. :o)
Again, I got up early. I;30! 3 hours this time! Not too bad. :o) My husband and I were baby sitting are grandson last night. :o) My son was playing in his band and my daughter went to watch him and take some pictures of him! :o) She's as proud of him as I am...but she would never admit to it! LOL :o)
By the way....I'm still doing Christmas Cards! If you would like to exchange addresses, email me and put in the subject line; Christmas Cards! If you don't/can't send any, you can still give me you address, and I'll send you one! :o)
I don't have anything at all planned today. Just to rest,it also seems that I'm very tired and I sleep alot as well. which I'm not complaing about at all! :o) I'm feeling tired now! YAY! :o) So...I'm going to try and see if I can get some sleep! If not, I'll be back on! lol :o)
Thank all of you for your very supportive emails and comments! God does bless all of us! :o)

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds nasty. I hope you feel better really soon.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

oooerrr...sounds worse now!!! Get it sorted!! Doesn't sound nice at all Lisa! Millie x

Anonymous said...

good morning hun,
                          i feel so sorry for you with this tongue buissness i cant imagine how bad it must really be for.could it be a really bad throat infection or something i hope ut gets better fo you soon and that you can get back to normal.thinking of you take care hun shaun xxxx

Anonymous said...

Have emailed you a more personal message lisa and given you a shout on my blog for today,my thoughts are with you, take care of yourself!! Nicky xxx

Anonymous said...

could it be impetago (sp) i know with that it spreads quickly. hope you feel better soon

Deb

Anonymous said...

seems like that is what all the kids at Tracys school are getting. she keeps trying ot get ia nd has some symptoms at time but then hse uses herbs and we fight it back. she brings it home to all of us sweet child she is lol

Anonymous said...

This is rather distressing for you yes ,go see your Doc tomorrow ,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Go and see your doctor first thing on Monday at the very latest Lisa. That sounds bad.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better real soon.
Toodles,
Tia

Anonymous said...

Go see the Doc Mon morning, call & tell them to "work you in" if they can't get you an appt. IMPORTANT!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

maybe  its acid reflux or some tummy ailment....i am WORRIED about you!!!! Really.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling so rough.  Hope you get it sorted out quickly.  Hugs.   Terry x

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some answers and relief pretty quick.  That sounds so miserable.  

You have a great day and get in to see your DOC as soon as you can

Deb

Anonymous said...

Lisa, OMG that sounds awful !!!!!!!! I am so sorry you are'nt feeling well.Do you have any green iced tea ? It's a great natural cure for nausea , I hope you feel better, I'm worried about you and I hope you get better soon, praying for you to get better, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa, please go see the dr. ASAP.  Sounds like something my hubby had and he needed antibiotics.  I don't want to say what it was cuz I could be off base here.  But something is NOT right!  Didn't you start a new medicine a few weeks back to help ya sleep or something?  Sometimes it can take weeks (giving it time to get in your system) before a medicine's side effects show up.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/bamas-country-photos (new)

Anonymous said...

HI LISA,
SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAY HAVE A YEAST INFECTION...MY MOM WOULD GET THEM SOMETIMES WHEN TAKING ANTIBIOTICS.
PLEASE GO TO A DOCTOR???
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

omg that sounds scary get to doc asap! love vicky

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get in to see the doctor! Hugs
Kelli
Http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

What a strange thing to be happening to you with the mouth and tongue.  I have never heard of such a thing.  I think you need to get in to see your doctor as fast as you can.  I was thinking of you very strong last night as I watched Sat. Night mystery on CBS profiling a serial killer who prayed on women who would be attracted by the idea of a photo shoot.  Once they got in his power they were not seen again.  Now they have all his photos and are trying to check out which women are still alive and okay and which disappeared.  I could not help but think of you the whole time as your abductor sounded like he could easily be this man.  But there are probably more out there.   Gerry
http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men/  

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am just now reading this...
So sorry, hope you are better by now, sounds miserable.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Best Wishes Lisa...

Astra!