Friday, November 10, 2006

~From me, to you~


Happy Birthday Chris! :o) She is the one that made the graphic above! :o) From me, to you!!! :o) I also want to congratulate all of the VIVI winner's as well! :o) WooooHooo! :o)
I can't believe the responces I recieved from my little videos! :o) I'm still practicing! I don't know why they are so short...but I'll figure it out! lol What you seen, is what it's like in our home! lol And it was at dinner time! :o) Not everyone was home, but I got everyone else! LOL
I took a few pictures yesterday, to try and capture my grandson's father's eyes! So you can see where he got those beautiful eyes! :o) His daddy! :o) The first picture they were goofing around..lol! Then in the second...Kayden wanted down so I got Nena and Jeremy only, and tried to get his beautiful eyes. :o) I do hope you can see them. :o)

Well....I got up tonight at 1:30. I am not feeling good at all! I did nothing but sleep all day yesterday! Sleep is good, but when you don't feel good, it's not a feel good sleep...if that makes sense! :o) I get hot, then cold, and my physical therapist came yesterday morning. Ouchie big time!!!!! NO KIDDING!!! :o( This would be the first time that I almost hit her! It hurt that bad! I told her that I had went out to vote on Tuesday and went to Aldi's, and when we got home, as I was getting out of my daughter's car...it sits low to the ground....which is very hard for me to get in and out of.....I felt like I pulled a muscle on mt left side. It felt like it was on my rib area. She felt around it, and said that it sort of felt like I had broken a rib! What? How? She said from the stress of getting out of a low sitting car could do it, from my muscles contracting! I've never heard of that one! When she got to my left side to give the deep massage, she again felt and then said that it was a muscle and it was very swollen. So she went ahead with the massage on it!!! Thats when I almose hit her! :o( I would never mean to do that on purpose, but it hurt so badly! She said I still might have a broken rib, but she still need to treat the muscle there to help keep the ribs supported. Which is very true. So, I'm still in a lot of pain over that. I'm not going to go to the er, because I've had so many broken ribs before, and theres nothing they can do about them. I'll just let it heal. Whew!

I'm hoping that today is a better day. My home health aid couldn't come yesterday either because she wasn't feeling well. I hope she feels better. :o) I need to get clean sheets on my bed, I've been sweating, and getting cold...Yuk! My laundry needs to get done as well. It all can wait until tomorrow when my husband is home. :o)
I'm getting a bit dizzy here.....so I need to rap this up! :o) Thank you all for all your emails and your comments! God blesses you all! :o)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see Kayden will look just like his daddy when he gets older! Sorry you have that pain in your side now, I hope if it's broken it'll mend soon, glad you're gwetting it checked out! Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

yes I can see those blue eyes come from him. I sure hope your rib is better or muscle whihc ever it is. maybe a hot soaking bibble bath would do ou good

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Lisa...he's a looker, yr grandson's father!!!  Watch out when your grandson's older!!!! he's a handsome little fella already!  You and me have something in common....i've just got back from the doctors and he said that the pain I have been getting in my left side since monday is POSSIBLY a fractured rib! LOL...it hurts me to inhale, or lay on it...or move...lol....i'm not going to get checked out at ER either as I already knew nothing could be done...i've got strong painkillers tho...BUT, he said it could also be muscle spasm as it happen when I sneezed!!! This is one pain I can really understand you feeling! ;) Millie xxx

Anonymous said...

Great pics, you have a lovely family Lisa. Shame about the pain in your side, hope that heals soon.

Anonymous said...

I like those pictures. I have not been to aldi's in years!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope you  feel better soon. i loved seeing your short little films of your family.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

omg a broken rib hun,ouch !! Sorry ive not been here much,what with work and aol playing up its impossible,but im catching up with your entries now,keep well love xxzoexx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOUR RIB IS NOT REALLY BROKEN!  THE PICTURES ARE GREAT.  KAYDEN IS SO ADORABLE
NOELLE

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love the first picture of your daughter, grandson , and Jeremy together !!!!!!!! Your daughter is so pretty !!!!!!!!! I'm sorry to hear you are'nt feeling well,I hope your broken rib gets better, hope you feel better today, Love and Hugs Lisa, oh by the way are you getting your alerts Lisa ? I was'nt getting them yesterday ?

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Very cute pic of your daughter, her son and her boyfriend!!  And yes they both have very beautiful blue eyes!
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for the birthday plug, Lisa.  Your grandson is so adorable.  I haven't been able to watch the videos because my DSL connection is barely holding these days so it doesnt take much to knock me off line.  I'll be back to see them when I get things straightened out.  Hope your rib isn't broken on top of everything else.  HUGS  Chris