Friday, November 10, 2006

One of those days


Today is just one of those days to where I'd much rather stand in the middle of the street and play in the traffic! Or stand out side and scream at the top of my lungs! Maybe do both! I'm not able to sleep right now, so I thought I'd write a bit in my journal. Hoping maybe it will help.
When I got up this morning, I wasn't feeling very good at all. Through out the day, it has progressed. Now I feel much worse. My throat hurts and so does my mouth! Never had this feeling before! It hurts so bad that it is litterly bring tears to my eyes and they are running down my face! I have no idea what it could be. I just know how much it hurts. I'm getting a bit tired of things that "hurt." Geesh! Just need to ride this out as well.

I've tried differnt things to drink to see if that would help my throat. So far nothing has. Earlier, I showed my daughter my tongue, and she said it looked like it had been beated with a meat tenderizer! lol :o) Oh...that made me feel good! LOL :o) Well...it does! :o)
I really hate not being able to sleep. I feel alone. No one to talk to. :o) Because I have sooooo much to get off of my chest! Whew! I know as soon as it's all over, I'll feel so much better.
I want to congratulate all the winners of the VIVI awards! YAY! :o) I took my nominee things off my side bar, because I don't know if I'm suppose to leave them up or not! :o) Someone will let me know. :o)
Thanks for your emails and comments...and God bless all of you! :o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am sorry to hear you are'nt feeling well, hope you feel better tommorow, by the way What is up with Aol ? I could'nt even access the journals earlier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

They said in the vivi jounrla that you could leave the nomneee stuff up as you were still nominated . For your throat take throat coat its an herbal tea . try licorish root and fishermans friends cough drops are great

Anonymous said...

Leave up your Nominee tags. Jackie said to if we wanted to. i see lots of Nominee tags from last year on journals. You had the great distincyion of being nominated so yes, leave then there. :)
Hate you're feeling bad. Got you in my thoughts & prayers.
Lots of soft hugs from Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hope your throat and mouth feel better soon, Lisa. Maybe go and see a doctor?

Anonymous said...

I hope your mouth is feeling better. The wonderful thing about children is that they tell us the truth .....even if we do not want to hear it.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((Lisa))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry that you are feeling so rotten.  I hate a sore throat ~ it's so hard to treat.  Hope you feel better soon!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are not feeling well.  That is very strange about your mouth and throat hurting.  First I thought maybe it's strep throat, but then you said your mouth hurt too, so it must be something related to your disease.  I hope it goes away soon, you have enough to deal with as it is.  I can't believe you broke a rib (well, I can... but you know...) I will have to keep reading to find out how that happened.  I'm sure that doesn't make sleeping any easier for you, and I'm sorry about that.  Hope you feel better soon Lisa!!
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I sure hope you can find out what's wrong with your throat and mouth.  You can leave the Vivi tags up.  You will always be a 2006 nominee so celebrate that fact.  People still have their 2005 nominee tags up.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your sore throat and mouth, maybe it's a throat infection needing anti-biotics but need to check with doc's first!  This is just what you need, huh, on top of all your aches and pains....lol..talk about being tested!  Well, I hope that your throat gets better sweetie. Thinking of you! Millie x

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, your in my thoughts...

Astra!