Tuesday, November 7, 2006

....Behind my back.


Good morning all! Hoping everyone is doing well and slept good and snuggly! :o) I got up at 12:30 again! Again, 4 hours....which is still pretty good! :o) Very thankful for that! :o)
Today I'm going to go and vote. There are a few issues I'd really like to see pass.
At least it's warm this morning, so hopefully it will stay this way the rest of the day. But...it has to be raining! LOL Thats Ohio for ya'! :o)

The rain sure isn't helping my pains any. But, such is life! :o) This morning both knees are in pain. My left one being the worse. Of course...all of the usual back, hip, thigh, shoulder and upper arms as well. Geesh! Nothing unusual.
I have something I really need to say, and it has nothing to do with all my regular readers. It's to someone that claims she doesn't read my journal, but it's very obviouse that she does! I said yesterday that I don't like to be mocked and I don't liked to be lied to! First of all, stop mocking me! Ok? I honestly could care less if you do read my journal, BUT, stop running back to yours and mocking me behind my back. I would deeply appreciate it. If you get your kicks out of trying to belittle me...stop! I'm NOT going to allow it! And by the way, I have no idea how I'm getting your alert, I have written to Jeff about it and it baffles him as well! So believe me, I've tried everything in my power to get rid of you in my life! Do you GET IT "K"?
LJ had a good idea yesterday, to go back and read what we wrote in our journals the same time last year. I went back and read mine. What I just wrote in the last paragraph is what was going on! Imagine that? I get this little pain in my stomach from all of this!
It seems as though this week will go better then last week did. I'll make sure of that!
Moving on......
Sorry about my out burst!
Last night, my daughter pasted another test! YAY! :o) She's trying to get in enough classes so she can start taking a few nursing classes! :o) I'm really proud of her! :o)
Thank you all for sending me your addresses! I can't wait to start sending out my Christmas cards! :o) Keep sending me your addy's! :o)
Well. I must go for now! :o) I do really want to thank you for all of your emails and comments, because they really do keep me going! :o) God does bless us every day! :o)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love your grandosn eyes. so bright and big. sorry about being mocked. that is not fun but I would just consider that she must be jealous some way some how.

Anonymous said...

It's going to be raining all day today.  YUCK.

Stay dry and warm.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics of your grandson with the remote calculator LOL

Anonymous said...

Aw that grandson of your is so lovely and cute. I hope you have a good day.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Your grandson is a doll!  Beautiful blue eyes!
You look pretty also, you have your make up on and everything.
Have a good day.
XO
Donna

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! :) Cute little gson! {{ }}
Hope today goes well for you.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Awwwwwwww I love the pictures of you and your grandson, you are both gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome graphics aa well. Sorry you are still in pain :( I hope you feel a little better today.I'm so sorry somebody is mocking you, my dad used to do that to me and it hurt me very much, have you tried blocking this person from reading your journal ? I hate thinking somebody is getting thier kicks by hurting you , just know that you are very loved here in J-land and this person is probably jealous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to your daughter for passing the test !!!!!!!!! Everytime I see a picture of you smiling I think what a beautiful smile you have !!!!!!!!!! Your grandson is such a precious boy !!!!!! Have a blessed day, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your grandson is so cute and funny.  You look great in the pics!  Sorry to hear this person is still causing trouble.  I know it's hard; try not to let her get to ya.
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

Some people really need to get a life! I voted.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics of you and your grandson...have a good evening!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics of you and your grandson...have a good evening!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics of you and your grandson...have a good evening!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics of you and your grandson...have a good evening!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

What beaiutiful pics of you and your sweet grandson, he looks a treasure. Why people have to behave like this one you talk about I don't know, can't you block her screen name or something then she might disappear. Maybe we should feel sorry for someone who obviously doesn't have a life! Jeannette xx