Thursday, November 2, 2006

Chit chat- and voting is today


Today starts the voting! :o) I'm already one. :o) That is so hard to do.
Ok...as you probably seen in the entry of my silly video...lol...that my daughter put a comment in...yep, I'm now an official dork in her eyes! LOL :o) That just put it in stone to her! LOL :o) I was in bed when she was on line doing her home work, and I seen that she left that comment! ROFLOL!!! She kills me! :o) I make her laugh! I'm glad that I do...lol :o) My kids make me laugh too! LOL :o) If we don't laugh with or at each other....we would never make it through what life throws at us! LOL Geesh! :o) I will admit though, I am very embarresed! After I figured out how to put it on the journal, and then I seen it for the first time...OH WOW! Donna was helping me on how to do it and it took me awhile, and I figured it out...then afterwards, I had no idea as to what I had on it! LOL I died laughing! LOL Too funny! :o) I'm so sorry all! lol I'll do more...lol...but I'll use my grandson next time! Now that I know how to do it! LOL

I'm not sure about the change in the journals. It's the same...but not! I know..an oxymoron...but different! lol


Moving on............


My physical therapist was here this morning. Ouchie! You know those old movies where they have those old wooden things that they put people on to stretch them? I would have rather have that done to me this morning then the deep tissue massage! YEOUCHIE!!! From the bottoms of my feet, and to my neck and all in between, hurt pretty bad today! And places that I didn't even know was hurting, that she found! Yikes! But, crazy as it sounds, it does help a bit afterwards. It does give me a few hours of some relief, and thats great! :o)
Today is going to be a busy day for me....and I'm not at all looking forward to it! It's 28 degree's out and this cold weather is not my friend right now! No way! It's like I freeze up and my muscles won't and don't move! I honestly don't blame them either! Because I don't want to move either! :o) Too cold to! :o) My body needs warmer weather! I should get with the birds and fly south with them! LOL :o)
I had a nice surprise yesterday! :o) My best friend dropped by! :o) She works so many hours, I don't get to see her very much at all anymore. I probably see her about once every 3 weeks. :o( We've known each other over 26 years now! :o) And still going strong! lol She used to have a journal, but she doesn't have time anymore. She does MRDD work. I'm proud of her for doing such a hard job and doing so many hours of it too! :o)
I need to go.....and I also want to thank all of the new readers for stopping by! :o) Thank you very much! :o) Thanks for all the emails and comments! :o) God blesses us everyday! :o)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you get some relief on your pain!  Big hugs friend...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Morning, yep I have finished voting too...went really early. Good luck on your nominations. :)
I hate the cold too, not my friend! It was 30 here when I got up. BRRR
Nice of you to get a visit from your friend! :D
Have a good day.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good day, over here in the UK its 10 degrees and funny you said about your aches and pains i have some too, must be the weather, lol.take care and
gentle hugs
katie    http://journals.aol.co.uk/katie39041/KATIESDIARY/
x

Anonymous said...

I've been mia but I did get back in time to vote and vote I did.
Good luck sweetie.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

I love laughing with the kids it's one of the best things about being a mom have a great day love vicky

Anonymous said...

Laughing is the glue that holds families together!!! I haven't seen the video yet, am going to go check it out! I don't notice really much changes at all. Maybe I don't pay attention much!!!!
what timen on the 10th?
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

well I notice in email alert you get the pic that was in the jorunal that is different and well the posting is strange too now yup its voting time I already voted whooo hooo

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a great day
hugs
noelle

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I just love it when good friends stop by.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope your pain does get some relief, Lisa. Have a good Thursday

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am a dork too , but it's cool, lol.The weather is cold here too and rainy.Glad you got to spend some time with your friend.Do you still have the link to my journal by any chance ? I can resend it again if you do'nt have it.I have'nt seen you in my journal in a while.I hope I've never said or done anything by mistake to hurt your feelings.Have a good Thursday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
yesterday I wasn't able to view your video...it's my computer that is screwed up...darn it!
Glad you have some relief for now.
Take care,
XO
Donna

Anonymous said...

Aren't we all dorks to our kids?! I'm glad you get some relief from the massage. THat was nice to see your friend again, it's good to have someone to talk to other than the same old faces! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

best wishes to you Lisa and i hope you feel better soon...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

yay voting starts today i'm going to vote for you lisa :)
em

Anonymous said...

h