Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dr. appt.

I just got back from seeing my doctor. I still have thrush, but it's actually going away. He said that I don't need anymore medicines except for vitamins to help with my immune system. He wants me to get a B complex and maalox. I also have to have a scope to see why my throat is closing on me. I don't know when that will be yet. So....thrush is gone, take vitamins, have scope to look at my throat, and get a lot of rest. He thinks I'm also coming down with what's going around as well. I've lost more weight as well. That about sums it up.


Lisa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well llosing weight is good but not for the reason I dsay. but IM glad the thrush is going away. dont envy the scope that is what they were talking about with Rachael

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am glad the thrush is going away, hopefully this will be the last time it comes back, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good to hear the thrush is clearing, the scope can't be nice. Take care

Anonymous said...

There used to be something sold at REXAL DRUGS called GENTIAN VIOLET that dries it all up but it paints your mouth purple for awhile.  It really works and there are no side affects other than looking funny for awhile.  I used it when my baby got it 24 years ago.  You can also buy it online.  It works quick. Feel better soon.  ((LISA))
 NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Glad your thrush is going away.  Hope you feel better soon.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That sounds yucky but could've been worse.....i just want you happy and well!!
Love,lisa jo