Wednesday, November 1, 2006

~The sleep test-Halloween pictures~


I didn't have much time last night at all to get any pictures myself of my grandson! I got just a little bit on video. :o) The day seemed to go so fast. My sister came over so I could do her costume make up. I forgot to get a picture of her. Darn it! She looked good! :o) And of course...lol...my grandson is so adorable as a little bear!!! lol :o) He was running around the house, being so cute...and the little button tail wiggled when he ran or walked, and it was too cute! lol :o) The pictures that I have up, is the only time I was able to see him, but at least I was able to see him! :o)
After they had left, I finished packing. I wasn't sure if I had to stay there just over night, or over night and the next day as well, like I did the last time. She I packed for just in case. As soon as I got there, I was hooked all up with all those nasty wires. Then I had to go to the bathroom! lol I felt like a kid! lol You know..right after everything is all on, and then they need to go! lol Well...I went and came back. :o) I went to bed at 9:30 and I woke up at 2:30. I got and extra hour of sleep! YAY! But, still basically my normal! :o)

I sat up in bed, and the tech guy came in. He asked if everything was alright, and I told him yes, I was just awake now. :o) I asked him if he needed me to lay back down or what ever, and he said no, they needed at least 5 hours! Whew, I just got that in! lol :o) So, he took all of those nasty wires off of me and said that I could go home! :o) The bed that I slept on was one of those that id advertised on tv., the sleep number bed! Wow! It's amazing! I loved it! I had it on a real soft number, and my back stopped hurting! :o) Well, I come home and make my coffee and get on the computer. lol :o) Had to check my mail. :o) My husband came down to go to work...lol...and I surprised him! LOL That was funny! :o) He was glad to see me though! :o) I know I can't wait to wash my hair! Yukie! I have all of that nasty "goopy" stuff in it! Icky!
This is all for now! :o) I hope that everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! :o) Thank you all for your emails and comments! God blesses us everyday! :o)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

your granson is cute and has such beautiful blue eyes

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, your grandson is gorgeous!  He looks so cute in that bear suit!  Glad your sleep test went ok...you may have to invest in one of those mattresses...they sound good..lol...think i may invest in one too!! Enjoy your day sweetie, Millie xx

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie!!! I had one of them sleep tests myself, they are uncomfortable because you know they are watching you, lol.
Love
Ang

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you sailed through the sleeptest - hope the results show something that can be acted upon.

Anonymous said...

THOSE PICTURES ARE SOO ADORABLE!  
HUGS
NOELLE

Anonymous said...

Ihope they manage to learn something helpfull to you in the sleep tests ,the mattress ssounds good ,and that dear little Grandson of yours is adorable what a lovely little bear ,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I may end up having a Sleep Study so it will be interesting to see what your Doc says and how they interpret these things.

Thanks for sharing,

Deb

Anonymous said...

Pics are tooooo cute!
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Hi lisa was that 5 hours undisturbed sleep he needed? I have been looking Back at your entrys because i have been off for a while.One entry caught my eye and is vey helpful to me. The symptoms list on Fibro, I found it very interesting and a bit scary. The scary bit was as i was reading i realised, i had at least 90% of these symptoms.I have started to feel like when i go see my doctor about one thing or another im wasting her time and mine.Why cos everything i go with is linked to fibro.And i get sorry its your fibro.And i get a blank look and im shown the door. i dont seem to be getting any were and im getting crosser and crosser. sorry for the rant lisa, lol, im ok. hope your day is kind to you, gentle hugs
katie x

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Not fair, I didn't get to sleep on a sleep number bed!. Just a regular hard mattres. know wonder you slept. Don't you just hate all those wires that they hook you up with. It's a mess. Your grandson is so cute!!! Mine dressed as monsters.
Have a good day.
God Bless,
Liz
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

I often wondered if those sleep number beds worked. I am glad that you did get some sleep.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Your grandson is beautiful and makes a wonderful bear! I'm glad you got some sleep at the sleep test place and you were able to come home too! Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

your granson is adorable love vicky

Anonymous said...

oh look at him sooo cute!
hope you are doing well
em

Anonymous said...

Lisa, your grandson is adorable !!!!!!!!!!! What a cute little lion he made, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h