Sunday, November 5, 2006

Is it or isn't it?


Good morning! :o) I do hope that everyone had a good day yesterday. :o) So far this morning, it's been a nice and balmy 43 degrees out! Woo hoo! lol :o) Believe it or not....I'm still cold! Now, I'm begining to wonder if I'm not coming down with something or not. Blah! My husband can't believe that I'm using my heating blanket! Because I'm the one thats hot, and he's the one freezing...and it's been the opposite the past few days! Hmmm!? I was in bed most of the day yesterday. The heat was really helping my hips a lot. :o) I took another nap as well. And...this really surprised me...I actually was so tired that I went to bed last night while watching my all time favorite movie; Breakfast at Tiffiny's! I would never do that! So..Somethings up with me! I also slept pretty good last night too! I'm very glad for that too. :o) With having fibromyalgia, it's hard to tell if I am coming down with something, or, if it's a part of the fibro. gggrrr! I'll just ride it out! :o)

Last night, my daughter and her boy friend went ice skating! :o) It's been awhile since she's been ice skating...I remmber taking the kids when they were younger! I think she was in jounior high school! :o) They came home and they were both were sore...from the rental skates. This morning, she still has and imprint of her skate on her right foot and ankle! Her boy friend this morning called Bob Evans and surprised her with breakfast in bed! :o) So cute! :o) He surprises her all the time with cute things like that! :o)

Today is game day here in the house! LOL :o) So, I'm making Chili. :o) Bengals better win! LOL :o)
I don't have anything at all planned today except for making the chili. I know I'm not able to do anything else. My butt's going to be sitting in bed with my heating blanket to keep warm and to help with my hips. They are hurting pretty bad. I'm telling you, I honestly do not know how I'm going to make it through this winter? This year so far has been the hardest on me! Just keep praying for me! I havn't stopped!
I'm still having a few problems with my alerts, just hope they fix it soon. This is getting a bit old now. Not sure if anyone else is having problems.
Maybe I should try and sit in a nice hot bath. That might help as well. I'm going to try about anything right now. I've been through hell this week...and with my body acting up like it is and then feeling like I am doesn't help either. ggrrr! Whats been keeping me together is praying and my friends! And I thank you! And I thank God! And my faith! Thank all of you for all of your emails and comments....they DO keep me going! God dose bless you!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Lisa,
you have some lovely graphics in your journal today, i love the bottom one the best. I hope your hips get easier after your bath, keep your chin up, you are doing brilliantly.You will get through this winter,i know its hard but hang in there your due a good day, iv asked god for it.
love and hugs
katie xx

Anonymous said...

I dragged out my electric blanket 3 wks ago and have used it 4 or 5 times.  I only use it when I get very cold.   It also helps me sleep.  It's funny.....hubby is freezing in the mornings and I am at night.  At night, it's vise versa.  LOL
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Glad you got some sleep, Awwwwww how nice of your daughter's boyfriend to surprise her with breakfast in bed !!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmm chili sounds delicious !!!!!!!!! Rain is coming here in the middle of the week, hope you have a blessed day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am always hot and cold...hot flashes etc.  Menopausal...did I spell that right??  I am 48, all sorts of weird stuff starts happening as we get older...really does suck.
Don't even think about this winter, my Mom always told me to take one day at a time...sometimes easier said than done though.
Hope you feel better today...I slept in until 10!!  I do feel a little guilty...NAH!
XO
Donna

Anonymous said...

My parents use to take me ice scating when I was little, But I have not been in 20 some years! I am so glad that you got some sleep. I finally got some as well.
Kelli]
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I love my elec blanky!!!! I'd love to get in a hot bath WOO HOO but been YEARS since I could get up & down from a tub, have to take showers. I miss baths sooo much.
Sounds like you had a good night & plans for a good day. :)
Do take the hot bath & think of me! Ok?
Keeping you in my prayers, we'll make it through the winter...with support from our J-Land friends , & Our Father Above!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

i love chili....the Bengals are doing great this yr...my dad and brother are die hard BROWNS fans....i love heating blankets. I am always cold and Rick is always hot. Today is a pretty Ohio day but i will spend most of it in the house.
My alerts are insane this week...its really making me mad too.
LOVE, lj

Anonymous said...

I have heard a frew talk of alerts and problesm so you are not alone your daughters boy friend sounds sweet. I sure hope your notgetting sick me how ever I keep fighting it with homeopathic cures

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're getting some sleep Lisa. Just try to keep warm, it does help with pain, the muscles tend to tense when you're cold and make the pain worse. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

a bath sounds nice i'd try that then have a bowl of chili :)
my husband was talking about that breakfast movie last night he had it on for a bit...i have no idea what it is even about...maybe one of these days i'll rent it. lol
anyways
ttys
em

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Im so glad that you have been sleeping well! I hope ur not coming down with anything tho. Have a good week

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping you aren't coming down with a bug.  Breakfast at Tiffany's is my all time favorite movie.  My daughters and I watch it all the time and just cry away.  That chili sounds  yummy.  HUGS  Chris