Thursday, November 8, 2007

~~An upate on my arm~~

Thank you for the mice! :o)


Ok....Today my nurse came. As always, she has to check my body for anything different, like a new bruise...etc.
I showed her my right arm. I can make my arm straight now, but it hurts when I do. I still have that 'lump' right on the inside of my elbow. I also have this bruise that is going up my arm and underneath the bruise is another squishy 'lump.' They're not muslce cramps, they are squishy feeling.
She thinks that I could have a deep blood clot, whatever that is. Steming from the I.V. that I had the last time I was at the ER. The medics are the ones that put the I.V. in while we were in the truck! Thats a bumpy ride!
She called my doctor to see if there is anything he could do and maybe get me in asap. Like I always say, I can't stand this doctor! And no, he hasn't called me or my nurse back yet. I thought I'd log this. It needed to be.
I'll at least keep you updated on this, if you want. :o) When it rains, it pours! Just kick me while I'm already down!

Well, at least thats what if feels like anyway. And yes, I'm down. There are things in my life right now that are going on and it's all like a freakin' puzzle to me!
And yes, stress does make me worse.


 


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi 'Housemouse'-I'm gonna get people started calling you that,LOl
Sorry you are going through so much.
Hope things get better soon.
Take care.
* * * * *
'just me'

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your arm. Hope that you will get into the doctor to have that checked out.
Kat

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have made some progress with your arm.  Hope it continues to get better and the pain goes away soon.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hope the arm heals without further complications, Lisa

Anonymous said...

OH! Dear Lisa I hate to read you are so stressed.I hope your Doc gets that arm looked at and quickly.Things like this are not to be neglected.In my prayers .Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Sorry to hear about your problems with your ass of a doctor...Can you dump him?
Wish you the best always.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I do hope that your arm gets to feeling better!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some answers to your arm soon.
Missie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))))You really need a new Doctor.Yes,kepp me posted on how you are doing.I always like to know.Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

That Dr. sounds useless!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Lisa that doctor sounds useless, I'm sorry hon, Praying for you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

i hope that dr gets back with you soon.....tina

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope your arm gets better with each passing day.  Stay positive Lisa.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better real soon.
Take care,
Pam

Anonymous said...

I hope they figure it out. I went to a new doc yesterady & I'm excited to start today on the Probiotics my mom is taking & doing so well on...actually my sis too. Just knowing I have a plan & am likley to get better makes me feel better. :-) I hope he calls back today so you can too.

Anonymous said...

Lisa if the nurse thinks you might have a blood clot and you don't get quick action from the doctors office, please go to ER, that's nothing to mess with dear, you want that checked pronto. Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

You need to change drs..  I just did myelf cuz I had one like yours.  I'm not putting my health in jeopardy because of some idiot dr. who doesn't give a shit.  Thi is ridiculous.  Hope you feel better.
Hugs,
D