Wednesday, July 11, 2007

~ About my day ~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......



Today I was resting in bed! uuhh! I got on the computer a few times to check my mail and put in the few entries. :o)
My left knee has been so bad....I had no choice in the matter but to stay in bed and stay off of both of my legs! ggrr!
I've been putting Biofreeze on my knee that I bought at the pain clinic. Well....it's not helping anymore! Bummer! Now my right leg and knee is acting up on me as well! I suppose it has to get in on the action as well too! :o) That figures! :o) I had them both layed out straight on my bed with pillows. I don't know what else to do. The slightest touch is very painful. Tomorrow I guess I'm going to have to call the pain clinic and see what the doctor their can do. Not looking forward for that! Yikes! He has big needles! :o) But...if it will take the pain away, I will go for it! :o)

I've also had so much on my mind for the past few days. Tonight, I recieved a phone call that has eased my mind so very much! Whew! :o) Praise God! :o) I have been sleeping with my cell phone and I haven't even had it leave my side! :o) I love this family so very much! And when in need...I told them that we would be there for them. I always keep that promise! :o) Dh called them to talk to them as well and we are hoping to see them tomorrow! :o) YAY! :o) And I can't wait! :o) This is now in God's hands! :o) A burden shared is a burden lessened!

I believe if someone has a personal problem that they have with someone else and continues to put blame on them...it should be between them and God....! Because for some reason, they are lacking something in their own lives and our seeking out something. Go to God! :o)
My home health aid came today and helped me with my laundry. I really didn't have that much for her to do. :o) My son surprised me again yesterday and vacuumed and cleaned this room for me! :o) And again...he made dinner tonigth! :o) Cool! :o)
Tonight, Ghost Hunters was on and my son his girl friend and dh all came in my bed room and we all sat in their and watched it together! :o) I loved it! My son made popcorn too! lol :o)
I've also found that on Show Time Too they have Big Brother After Dark on! YAY! My girl friend happened to find it and I was watching it today. :o) lol Each one is four hours long! Geesh! lol But...it's fun to watch if you're a Big Brother fan! :o)~ I have a feeling thats what I'll be doing again tomorrow. My physical therapist called and won't be coming tomorrow! Bummer! Soooo....thats good and bad. Good because I won't feel all of the pain, and bad because my body really needs the deep tissue massage! :o) But, it can't wait. :o)
I suppose I've rambled on enough now. :o) I'm still praying for all of my J-Land friends. I haven't forgotten about any of you! :o)
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope they can do something to ease the pain.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are in pain mom!! Hope the doc can do something about it. :)
Something wrong with the family??
I also agree with what you said about if someone has a problem! Very True! :) I made popcorn last night! It was good. Sorry seeing that bro made the popcorn made me think of that. lol
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope your knee pain goes away, you are such a wonderful friend to many !!!!!!!!! Hugs Always Lisa

Anonymous said...

hope they can help:) enjoy your thursday

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I too had most of the day off  yesterday,regarding th ecomputer.My legs were bad.I didn't get to comment as I usually do.I did other things catching up on things missed out at times.PHEW .I use voltorol to rub into my aches and pains in the knees..I know it won't cure them/ but it does help the pain for a while.Sitting at the computer only makes them stiffen up more and then it takes ages to get going again LOL!!Talk about a lame DUCK I am more like a lame ELEPHANT at these times, my legs and knees,feel that swollen and heavy at times. haaaa.Good job I can still laugh or I would never stop crying.I hope you have a better day today.Glad you got the phone call you had been waiting for.Plenty people in J/Land needing prayers right now yes,as you say, and that is upsetting too when I read all about them also.I am so happy your family came around and you all enjoyed the movies you watched.You are so lucky having them live near .I wish mine lived nearer me too.Have a better Thurday I hope and pray for you.Take Care God Bless kATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your knee is so sore. I hope you get it taken care of soon. I know a bad knee can hurt. I had a bad knee for 2 yrs.
Pam

Anonymous said...

sosorry your in so much pain has that dr for MS gotten back with you yet??????

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your painful knee, Lisa. At least you're enjoying the things you can enjoy :-)

Anonymous said...

i sure hope your knee begins to feel better so you dont need that needle...i am glad you got a phone call that made you happy. Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are in so much pain.  I hope that you get some relief soon.  Its great that you are getting to chill with your family though.  That's really nice.  Hugs. http://journals.aol.com/mztishgray0726/all-things-are-possible-2/ Tish G.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear your legs are giving you so much pain!! I hope the doctors can help you with it! It is great to see that you still get to spend a lot of time with your family!!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about your leg pain....I so wish there was something I could do to help you...you truly are so blessed to have a son that helps you....what a great reflection on being raised by great parents....
I am sending positive thoughts your way....keep strong and know that many people are always thinking and praying for you...
take care
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

I so hope that your knees start to feel better or that the doctors can give you something for them. I believing in helping other whenever you can.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa~Sorry I have not been reading any journals lately. My computer time is limited because Dutch is always expecting phones calls during the day. We must be the last ones on Dialup! Sorry to hear your knees are bothering you, but you have such a good spirit about it. I am not having a good spirit about this depression. I will take your advise and write about it soon. Hugs, Deb (Ps. My "baby" was 30!!7-11-77) Do you ever miss your kids when they were certain ages? To me is feels like this sadness that I can't get back again...strange.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your journal.  My friends and husband think I am nuts because I am a BIG BROTHER FAN  (at my age, I guess), but I am!  I like Amazing RAce, too, but not as well. Merry

Anonymous said...

Hope your knees start to feel better.
Hugs,
D