Saturday, July 21, 2007

My "own" kind of medicine! :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......



Last night...my daughter and my grandson came over for a visit! :o) He was in an onry mood! lol :o)
For me....my grandson is a medicine! :o) He makes me forget about most of my pains! lol :o)
I took a few videos as well...lol...and I've lost them! lol So...I'll have to find them because I was going to post them too. :o) Just a bit of brain fog going on here! lol :o)


 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hello....been reading just not commenting....hope all is well...

Michele

Anonymous said...

Have a nice weekend!
Huggies,
Sug

Anonymous said...

Lisa, have a good weekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love that type of medicine!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

yep he is definately the best medicine. ((((hugs)))))
Cindy