Monday, July 2, 2007

.....weekend continued! lol

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!.....


 


Good afternoon! I do hope that all of you are feeling and doing well! :o)


Boy! Did I have a full weekend! Whew! LOL ;o) Friday night...my daughter and her boy friend went to Gatlinburg for the weekend! :o) I'm so glad too, because they really needed a mini vacation. ;o) Sooo, that meant that we got to babysit! YAY! :o)




We really had a blast with him! lol As you can see by the pictures....he kept himself VERY busy! lol :o)
And us too! :o)
The first night, he didn't get to sleep until around 12:30. I had him in my bed with me so I could keep an eye on him. ;o) Then...he woke up at 6:00! Good Grief! LOL And was ready to go out side to play ball! LOL :o) I'm still laughing as I write this, because dh and I was in need of a cup of coffee first, but he didn't understand that one! LOL :o)
Sooo, we went out side to play ball! :o) After we convinced him to come in to get some breakfast, he ate, we got him dressed.

Then it was drumming time! By then...I think I had enough coffee in me! lol ;o)


My daughter would call to let me know that they got there safe and that they got to there hotel alright. :o) Which took some worries off of me. Whew! Just being a mom! :o) They stayed at the Park Vista Hotel in Gatlinburg. Beautiful place! She loved it and had a nice view as well! :o)

As the day went on and after lunch...I know I was in dier need of a nap! I knew that my grandson was only running on fumes! He needed a nap too! Nope! I had to to keep up my energy though, so I went ahead and layed down.
I got up and found that he had fallen asleep on the couch! :o) Bless him! :o) He slept for 3 and 1/2 hours! He needed that! lol That fueled him up too! lol :o)~
Fordinner he wanted Mcdonald's! So thats what we had! :o) After that...we went out to look at the sky. He just loves to do that. ;o)

He didn't get to sleep that night until 11:00. Better then the night before! :o) I couldn't sleep because of my pains and my right hip was really bothering me.
I got up at 6:00 and thought he'd be fine without me being in there with him. :o) LOL I guess he needed me. :o) He woke right up! So the day began! :o)
He was showing signs of sluggishness! I think the day before done him in more then he wanted to admit! LOL He had his breakfast and watched some of his shows that he likes with pawpaw! :o)
Then he wanted to go out side to play! :o) So thats what we did! :o) After lunch...I was wearing down again, so I had to lay down. Nope! He rufused to lay down with me! :o)
I had a surprised wake up! My daughter!!! :o) She wasn't expected home until between 6-8:00! :o)
So, we had a cook out with all the trimmings and the family was all here too! :o) Now that is my kind of a day! :o)
This weekend tops off all weekends! :o) I had a blast! :o)

My physical therapist came this morning. uuhhh! Yep...it hurt! This morning was the assement time again, so that meant she had to take my blood pressure. It was low! Yikes! She had me sit for awhile in the chair before I got up to go to my bed for the deep tissue massage. Now that explains alittle of why I've been so off and abit dizzy this morning.

Going to go now...my home health aid is here now. :o)
Have a great day! Gods blessings to all of you! :o) and I want to thank all of you for your comments of support! :o) Thank you! :o)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lov eseeing him eat his meal that steak looked yummy

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a lovely time at the weekend. It makes all the pain and suffering worth while if your enjoying your self. Loved your pics
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa I have just shown my partner all your sanps he loves kids like me and we have rofl at him cleaning  the deck Haaaaa.He is so funny I am not kidding you how we have laughed.He brings back lots of memories for us, when our 4 were little and the Grandchildren too.Memories are made of this.I hope you don't have a poor week now with all your aches and pains as they are so hard work,and it ofetn tell later.I think yo did a marvelous job to keep up to Kayden for so long. I know the feeling of how early kids rise,and when they do not settle too early too it wears you out PHEW!!!!! LOL!! Thanx for sharing once more the pics they are brilliant.Have  a lovely day if you can and get a little rest in.Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I think it is grat that you got to spend the weekend with your grandson! The little ones are so full of energy!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom


Anonymous said...

WOWOWOWOW.....what a great weekend you had...the pics are wonderful...so glad you spent so much time with your grandson...I know that thrilled you...
Have a GREAT evening...take care of you
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had this baby sitting time.  I treasure all my memories of tending my grandsons now that they are big or far away and don't need that from me anymore.  I feel so satisfied with the wonderful memories I have of them when they were little.  So you are making wonderful memories, with the photos and all, that he will be able to look at when he is older.  We took so many of Jamal when they were living with me.  I didn't tend Dante as much as I did Jamal, but I was consistent with him for a long time, so he and I have memories, too.  I wish I could have had some of those memories with my older granddaughters.  We are not close. Gerry

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you had a good weekend babysitting, tell your daughter she is one of my reader's now, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa, love the pictures too !!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you had a wonderful but BUSY weekend with your adorable grandson!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

WOW it sure does sound like a busy weekend!!! Glad you had fun!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

You are always so busy, Lisa!  Take care of yourself, and be sure and get plenty of rest, especially when you are feeling so tired..

Loved the pics! :)

Hugs
Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

h