Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A better day than expected. :o)

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......



 


Good morning everyone! :o) I do hope that all are feeling good and are not in much are in little pains.
First...PLEASE keep Lisa Jo and  Missie and their families in your prayers.




At least thats what I believe and thats what keeps me going with what I deal with in my life. :o)

Yesterday....I did rest my left knee. I had no choice! :o) Thankfully...my home health aid was here and she really helped me out a lot! :o) She even ran an erran for me! :o) So that was out of the way for me.

My son and his girl friend surprised me and cooked dinner for us last night! Wow! :o) I had layed down and taken a nap...woke up to the smell of meatloaf cooking in the oven! :o) How great was that! :o) And his girl friend made mashed potatoes! They are soooo good! They almost...I say this very gently too...almost match up to my grandma's mashed potatoes! Thats how good they are! :o) With them doing the cooking meant that I didn't have to stand on my leg and less pain...! :o)

Dh called my daughter to see if she wanted to come over...since they had made so much food. She didn't know and had just eaten. :o)
Well......we got a surpirse!!! :o)~ Here she comes! She couldn't resist my son's girl friend's mashed potatoe's or my son's meat loaf! lol :o)
While she was eating, dh took our grandson for a wagon ride around the block! :o) He wasn't hungry! :o) He either wanted to play on his drums or take a wagon ride! LOL :o) So...he did both! lol :o)
It was getting late...so it was time for them to go home. I got my camera out and thats when I took that little video! LOL He stood there waiting to get his picture taken! LOL Too cute! :o) Grandma tripped him up a bit! lol :o) Then dh followed her back to her house and came back home. :o) It was a nice day! :o) I'm very thankful! :o)
I hope that all of you have a great day today! Stay cool! :o)
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

hahhaha I love her mashed potatoes. lol. They are the best! I dont know how she does it.
Glad your knee is feeling better. :)
Hope you have a good day today! :)
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Well the video was a suprize Lisa.I am happy your health aid went an errand  for you and Son and GF  helped by cooking dinner.It was nice to see GF I havn't seen her before I don't think.I love mashed potatoes but they pile my weight sky high LOL grrrrrr.What a great family you have there .Of course they have a great Mom.Enjoy today hope you feel good.Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you had a good day yesteray, I love your graphics !!!!!!!!!! Too cute !!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day.  Love the graphics here.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

Oh i havent eaten breakfast yet and this is so appetizing your making me hungry

Anonymous said...

Well you truly had a day full of blessings......that is wonderful and I am so happy for you......family has a great way of making the healing come faster....the video is just too cute...your grandson cracked me up...too adorable!!!
Have a HAPPY tuesday!!!
Peace
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

that was so sweet of your son and his girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

pssssssssst, hey girlfriend get their recipes and put in journal. i love a good meatloaf and taters, lol. that was so nice of your therapist to run an errand for you. ((((((((hugs)))))
Love ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your aid was a big to you today.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.om/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

it's great that your son pitches in.  Feel better soon
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Just popping over to say hello, Lisa! Haven't been 'over' in awhile, and was wondering what the 'Pre-amble' was all about?? Hmmm...I'll back and see if
I can catch the problem-but it SOUNDS like SOMEONE was giving you grief?
Not over what you write in YOUR journal, is it? WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
OK-I'll stop-I could be wrong...anywho-what good looking kids women! I know
your proud-love the pooches too! Don't write often, or much myself, but when I
do, your welcome to leave a comment, or just say hi....be well friend..~Diane~
p.s.: love the 'i'm grateful' poem/thoughthttp://journals.aol.com/dizarra/StorysFromtheCityTalesFromtheSea/



Anonymous said...

h