Tuesday, July 3, 2007

ssdd

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!.....


 



Good morning!


This morning I'm feeling a bit better then I was yesterday morning. Well...the whole day as well.
I'm just thankful that we have walls in places that caught me when i was falling to catch me! :o) After anwering my mail on here, I spent the rest of my time resting. Not like I wanted to. I had no choice. Today will be better.


I also want to thank all of you for the emails expressing your concerns! Wow! :o) A huge thank you! :o) That meant so much to me! :o)


My dh and I were talking again about this house. He now see's just how much it will take to put into this house just to make it for me to live here in my near future. He is trying to figure out if it will be cheaper to move or to fix this house. I already know the answer to that one. But...he has done alot of pricing and with just on the few things that he's priced, and thats not for the inside of the house yet, he's amazed! So now we're back to square one again! lol :o) And if we do move...I'd love to move so far away from this town and it's bad memories, and live in the country! :o) A nice and quit place! :o) He agrees! :o)
As a child...growing up, we moved around alot, and in this town, theres only so many places you can move to. I've went to all the schools in this town except fo 2. 1 of them burned down. And in every house I see that we lived in...I have my own bad memories in. "Oh..thats the house where my stepdad threw me across the living room." I was 6 years old at the time. And he was a very sick an evil man! I've since forgiven him for all that he has done to me. He told me that he was sorry, and that was that. But, closer and forgiving is what started my healing so I could move on. So, even though he doesn't live here anymore, I'd still love to move. ;o)



I haven't heard from my daughter yet! :o) I wonder how they are recuperating?! :o) Her boy friend has the week off...so they are probably going to be busy this week. :o)
I'd love to be able to go to the fesitval with my grandson tomorrow at the park! :o) And of course take some pictures! lol :o) Gotta' do that! :o)~ I'll call her today to see whats up! :o) Then make sure I'm all rested up so I'll be able to make it to the park! lol :o)
They have pony rides there...and I'd love to see him riding one! aawww! :o) He'd love that! :o) And I'd have to have pictures of it too! lol ;o) I miss him already! lol :o)


Thats it for now! :o) Have a good one!
LIVE  LOVE and  LAUGH!!!! :o)


Gods blessings to all of you! :o)



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you get to go to the festival tomorrow with your grandson. OHHHHHH I bet he will love a pony ride. Hope you have a great day. (((((((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see the house you buy. I also hope to see pics of your grandson

Anonymous said...

have a great tuesday:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hoping today is a really good one!!!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful, blessed day Lisa...

Michele

Anonymous said...

I hope daughter decides you can go with them to the festival.My little Grandaughter loved the pony's always, but then when she got the chance to have a ride she screamed and wanted to get off Haaaaaaaaaa.She has never taken to them since.We couldn't understand that.I hope Kayden likes them as it will be lovely to see a pic of him on one.Have a lovely Tuesday free from pain if possible Lisa.Take Care.GGod Bless Kath
astoriasand http://jorurnals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I do know about bad or hard memories and wanting to move...my hunnie and I were so close to doing it....but right now we have figured out it is better to stay and fix...trust me...the kitchen is only one project....there is so much to do...but in the end it will be all about us and the house will reflect that....I hope you all figure out what works for you all...it is a hard decision...but take it slow and it will all come together...take care of you and I hope you get to go to the park...
Enjoy your day!!!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
My Mom came from a small town and that can be difficult, everyone knows everyone's business.
Sorry I missed your journal yesterday...I need to catch up on what is going on.
Hope you get out with your grandson tomorrow.
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

You know I am funny. I will share my business with everyone in the world.... as long as they read my journal, but I hate for my neighbors to know my business. We live in a flat house, and man I am so glad that we do. Rusty would not have been able to go up the stairs after his heart attack. Now he say's that even if we do get a two story house we will have to have a master bedroom on the ground floor.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

pony rides are so COOL! I hope you get out and enjoy yourself. I wish you could move right now....sometimes life is so hard.
XO lj