Friday, July 6, 2007

Memories and more....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific,
 I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and
 in hopes it might help someone else as I do. I do not pretend nor imatate to be
someone I'm not.
 And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it
 is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life.
God bless you!.....


 



 


Yesterday, while looking through some more pictures I came across... these. :o) More fun memories! :o) Those were the times when I was having the first big problems of having the fibromyalgia. The pains, the weight gain from the medicines and the problems of the "not" knowing if I could "do" something the same thing I could always do...the next day.
Those were just my only struggles then! And I could still dance! And walk! :o) I was grateful for that! :o)
I took advatage of everything that I could do everyday that I could still do it. Because I didn't know when or how long it would last. I was still determined to still be myself no matter what! :o) Well...I still am! lol :o)~ Thats also why I named this journal what it is!

Yesterday morning...an old J-Land friend of mine called me out of the blue! :o) Just blew me away! lol She lives in OK and her DH is a truck driver and she's been going along with him! :o) It was great to hear from her! She was finally in Ohio! :o) She had called to let me know where she was and how far away it was from me. I looked it up, because I've never heard of the town before...lol...so that kind of told me it was far from me...and it was! It was all the way up by Toledo! Darn it! So...we just talk on the phone! ;o) The next time her DH has a load that comes this way, she'll come with him again! :o) I just can't wait to finally meet her! One sweet lady! :o)
My physical therapist also came yesterday....uuhhh! My BP is better. Whew! Not by much, but better! Thankfully! :o) My hips and legs were the worst by far! Ouchie! I told her about the 4th....and I chalk it up to being the cause of that! :o) Oh well....it will pass! :o) If God brings you too it...He will bring you through it! :o)
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


 


 


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pics!:)
Have a good wkend.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful suprize Lisa your phonecall must have beenbut how sad they ahd travelled  so far yet they were so far from you aww thats a pity.I do hope you mangae to meet one day it would be so nice.Loved the pictures once again and you are a fighter girl and the positive attide of yours is wonderful.Love all your graphics.WOW Have a lovely day God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I love CONEY he looks like a catahoula leaopard dog. I just love coney perhaps becuase of the resembelnce of Pepper who is a catahoula dog

Anonymous said...

haha love the pics mom.
Glad we got to go to the park for like 5 minutes. hahaa. Loved the sugar waffles.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures...loved the entry...hope you are feeling better...rest!!!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Lisa, as always loved the pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Very interesting.... ummm so many experiences, thoughts, trials, and ongoing struggles and now I'm all a jumble trying to figure out how to comment on your blog. First, I have MD (born with it) but passed until an accident 10 years ago, putting me into an electric wheelchair permanently. One day I was experiencing one reality and the next something foreign. I can honestly feel your grief. After 10 years I should feel better, right? NO! I'm more upset than ever. My focus isn't so much on what I used to be able to do, but what I can't do now, especially in public (I love the stares from people, and inaccessible bldgs., whew!). I also lost every single friend when I lost my ability to walk. They knew I had MD, and might be in a chair someday. When that day came, they stopped calling, (not all at once- took about 3 yrs.) were very busy, actually moved without giving me their new address, and now I only have one person I still know from my life on my feet. He's even distant, but at least he's there. I don't know why they left. Did they think I would be too needy? Did I make them look bad? I've found out this is common- losing almost all friends after a catastrophic physical change. Unfortunately, I have no family, being an only child with dead & absent parents.   I know almost no one anymore,  accept on the computer. And they are better people than most I meet every day! Oh well, there are a lot of challenges you'll be facing. Write any time, I'm more than happy to be available. BTW, I also have fibromyalgia! Life is what you make it! Helping others is the secret to happiness! (wish I felt like getting up, going poddy, getting dressed, doing hair, getting my service dog ready and driving - by the time I've left the house, I'm too tired to do any good for anyone -still looking for a solution to that problem.) Problem solving will become a habit - have fun with it!  I've just started here at AOL, drop me a line. I love to chat!  My best, Jenny

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

great photos i will have to look your illness up i never heard of it. I have sickle cell anemia.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your pics. You look so pretty!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Enjoyed your pictures!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

aaaahhh it's always nice to hear that voice on the other end of the phone.. hopefully next time she'll be closer
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that she called you! I do hope that you get to meet her.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

you are so pretty..i love the pics and glad you got to talk to a real friend.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

I loved your pictures, Lisa! Pictures help us remember things we never would remember somtimes, it's like looking backwards through a time warp. It looks as though you were very outgoing and liked being social.  Aren't you glad you enjoyed it while you did?  You look very happy in these pictures.  Nice way to be.
xoxo

Merry

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pics.  I love looking at people's pics.
Hugs,
D