Thursday, July 12, 2007

A conversation! :o)

A guy was seated next to a 10-year-old girl on an airplane. Being bored, he turned to the girl and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The girl, who was reading a book, closed it slowly and said to the guy, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the guy, "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," she said. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow and a deer all eat the same stuff... grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

The guy thought about it and said, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the girl replied, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know " crap"



sent to me by my great aunt. :o)


 



Tags:

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I love getting the uppeties lol

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA!!
That was cute!

Anonymous said...

LOL Lisa, that's a great put-down

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I love it!!! :)

Theresa

Anonymous said...

That sounds like something one of my girls would have said when they were young and sassy like that.  Too funny!

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WishingandHoping/

Anonymous said...

ROFPMSL this is one great funny joke.I must remember to tell my sister that on the phone tomorrow Lisa LOL!! Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!!!! Love it!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

These latest two entries are a hoot!  Thanks for spreading the laughter!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

ha dat waz funny. can u plz check out ma blog. tinkz lyfe

Anonymous said...

cute.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

lol cute.

Anonymous said...

Lol. That was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

That is funny!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That was good.  We had the experience of becoming friends with a high school girl coming home from Jamaica.  She was so smart & helped us get through customs,  etc.  She knew so much.  Never will I assume that someone is too young to know more than me again. She was a gem.  Plus we had lots of fun talking through that 5 or 6 hr. flight!  Merry

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

LOL>

Take care, Chrissie
http://jourals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

LOL  That was funny!
Hugs,
D