Sunday, July 15, 2007

update

I was finally able to talk to my mom yesterday. And it was on the phone. She sounded OK....and she said that she felt fine and was fine. But my mom tells me these things so I don't worry! Like I'm NOT allready! She's still working and dh went out to WM to see if he could find her to see her and talk to her for me. He couldn't find her. As I'm still stuck in this house...I'm not able to go to her...or anyone!!! ggrrr!!!! :o( It was around 5:30 when I talked to her and she told me that she'd be able to come over Monday or Tuesday on her next days off so she can show me that she is fine. She told me that work trally gets to her....which working at WM..I know that one. And she HAS to work to keep her house, so she has no choice! Dh offered to help her out and she said she might take him up on that in a few days. Lets just hope. She needs to take a break! My mom just must have had a mild one. Thankfully! Because she did sound ok on the phone. I just wish I could get out of this house to see her!!!!!!!!!! I was a nervous wreck all day! I wish she didn't have to work as much as she does. Dh is better. It must have been a 24 hour thing. Whew!
I'm going to take a break on journals today. I hope you understand. My nerves our shot! I want to thank all of you for your concern and comments. And to thank all of my new readers. Gods blessings to all of you.

P.S. And thank you for all of your prayers too.


 


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have your mom in prayer and you too. Take it easy!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

praying for your moms continued healing amen

Anonymous said...

I think your Mom will be ok!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad your Mom is doing ok. {{}}
Hope you have a lovely day, & upcoming week. :)
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

that is good news Lisa...  will keep good thoughts going your way
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally had a chance to talk to your mom...  I can understand that you would still be worried for her, though.  I know how much better you'll feel when you have the chance to visit with her soon.

Keeping you in thoughts and prayers!

::hug::
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad your mom is doing ok, will keep her in my prayers, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am happy to read you have spoken to your MOM Lisa and lets hope she does come over so you can see her.I hope you soon feel better and I am glad DH is too..It's so hard when a woman has to continue working such long hours to keep up there home.Grrrr.I know many who have to do this it's  a shame.Well you enjoy your rest LIsa and we will be here when you return.Prayers being said you and everyone soon feel much better.Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http:// http://journals/aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom ends up taking the offer and getting some rest.  Strokes (or really, anything that carries similar symptoms can't be good).  Candles are lit in full force... in case I hadn't mentioned that before.
Have a good day off from the internet.
I've been doing that a lot lately.

Anonymous said...

Hope your mom will be OK, Lisa. It must be quite a worry for you.

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers... glad hubby is better... hope mom gets checked out.

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear your nerves are shot.
I get feeling like that alot.
Today was a day like that for me.
Hope you feel better soon.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your Mom is going to be fine.  I've actually known a couple of people who have had slight strokes like that and recovered fine.  So hope you had a good day.  Joni  

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear your Mom is ok. That was really nice of your hubby to offer to help out. I hope she comes to see you. ((((((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

never take life forganted you never know when you'll lose someone.