Tuesday, July 17, 2007

SSDD

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......



Good morning! :o)


Yesterday my physical therapist came late. Which was fine for me. :o) Who wants to go through that anyways?! lol :o) My left side is swollen! How...I don't know! It never ceases to amaze me how these illnesses work. After the deep tissue massage....I was told to stay in bed! So...I did! I'm not able to do anything anyways...so thats what I did. Electric wheelchair and bed! How fun is that! :o)

My home health aid came as well, which was a big help. ;o) I love her to death! :o) She helps me so much! When my dh had taken me to WM...I was looking for a comforter and pillows they had in their sales add and couldn't find them. I need more comfort for me in my bed. I had asked my son if he would go for me and he said no...he had other things he was going to do later in the day! He runs hot and cold! I had the add and the money. Oh well! My aid went for me and got the pillows. It helped out soooo much! :o) My neck and shoulders felt alot better.
Dh came home and we had a nice long talk! And it was a good one. The person thats staying has to leave! I know that I can't take it anymore and neither can he. We need our room back...that simple! You can only help a person out for so long until they start to walk all over you! No more! Especially when you're the ones that are last on their list!
So...my day consisted of being stuck in bed! :o) Today will be the same. I'm not liking this. But as I see it...and as my PT told me, I have no choice. gggrr! What I have is getting worse...and I can't fight it. It's taking even longer now at the clinic in Cincy because of the stupid insurance change! So....still no meds! All I'm taking is meds. for my seizures! No, my doctor will not give me anything to help me...keeps telling me to go to the pain clinic. It's nothing but a frustrating circle!
I hope that you all have a great day! Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you my dear friend, as I know what PAIN is...& it's B A D! Sending up prayers.
Love & hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Aww Lisa I am so sorry you are in pain again.I wish I could wave a magic wand over you.How nice of the lady to fetch you the pillow.Thers nothing worse than being uncomfortable in bed is there ? I don't realy know why your side is swollen I know my knees swell with arthritis but your complaint is something differant.Sometimes in the evenings mine are like footballs when I have been on my feet all day and they too ache and pain terrible..I wonder if it is your hip bones that are causing the swelling.I pray for you a better day today Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

good idea to ask the house guest to leave. once a welcome is worn out it can cause alot of stress, and right now you do not need anymore stress in your life. I'm glad you got your pillows. (((((((Hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm playing catch up today on this rainy day :)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Your Doc should give you an RX for pain meds until you are able to get into the pain clinic for treatment. That's just wrong.
Glad you got the new pillows. And I hope you get the roommate out soon.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Its so wrong that you have to wait for meds, My doctor has helped me out before my pain clinnic and is doing so again while i wait for my other appointments
i think a change in doc is called for. hope you are resting easy
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope you get your medication soon, glad your aide got you the pillows, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

so sorry your stuck in  bed and feelin gbad

Anonymous said...

A curse on the healthcare insurance, it's outrageous.

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the pain I know doctors and insurance people and be so difficult.
I hope it all improves for you soon.  Love the graphics.  Bless you, Joni

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I know what it is to fight for pain meds which is what Pierre had to do every single month, but he had no idea he had cancer metastisized to the bone, and never took anything stronger than darvocet up until a month before he died!  He would take advil when he ran out of darvocet.  He said I have lived with pain all my life.  He thought he was having another back problem and completed all the tests to have back surgery and they found the tumour in his lungs!  The pain people endure can sometimes be unbelievable, unbelievable, and they still get jerked around.  Pierre's nurse felt s bad when she found out he had died  She knew he had not been properly medicated.  I am a believer in getting pain medication when the pain reaches such levels.  My god, you know that person is in pain, but some doctors seem to think pain is good for people!   Gerry

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

who is the person in your home that has to go? I must have missed something. I hope you are not hurting today......i am glad your aides help you so.
LOVE, lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Sorry you are always in pain.
Have you seen the new fibro commercials that are on tv?
What have I missed?  Who's staying at your house that needs to go?
I'm with you, any longer than a few days and guests are like fish, they tend to stink after a while.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I know P.T. hurts but it sure helps!  That was nice of your Health aide to go to WM fo ya.
Hugs,
D