Monday, July 9, 2007

..........

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......



Good morning! I do hope that all of you are doing good and are not in much or any pains. ;o)


As I mentioned...my left knee gave out on me this week. It wasn't very good timing! :o) As we had our grandson again this weekend. ;o) I couldn't play or help out as much as I normaly do...but everything still went great! :o)
Just as onry as always! lol :o) Since he's grown up with me with my illniesses...he already knows if I do have a problem...he knows how to handle it. :o) He's a sweetie! :o)

Yesterday...dh took me to get my hair cut! YAY! It really needed it. :o) Well....a trim...I didn't want too much cut, I like to still be able to have enough to put up in a pony tail. ;o) Just to get it up off of my neck. ;o) I had it highlighted as well. It's alittle more highlited then I wanted it to be...lol...but thats ok. :o) I'm a blonde now! LOL :o)~ It's just hair and it will grow out! LOL I need to put more blonde jokes up now! LOL :o)~


My physical therapist came this morning....and I knew I was really going to get a work out! :o) My knee! I told her about it and she went right for it! Yep! The knee cap was still in place, so that wasn't it...the whole area around it was pretty swollen. I haven't fallen or bumped it. She got right where it was hurting! YIKES! She told me that it must be my arthritis. So..now I know. :o) Because I told her that it was hurting so badly on Saturday that I was think about going to the er! And I don't even want to go near that place! Now I know how to treat it. Whew! :o) So I just have the regular 3 acting up on me this weekend nd today...the fibro, ms and arthritis. :o) I have the shock feeling going on with the ms. The muscle cramping with the fibro! :o) So..I have them all down and in order! ;o)
No freaking out involved now! lol :o) Just so I know now. :o)

Dh and I are still talking about moving. Now, He's head strong about it. I'm glad. It'll be awhile, but I can wait. :o)
I really want to thank all of my friends for sticking by me through my little ordeal. :o) Thank you! :o) You all mean so much to me! :o) And thank you for your comments...they honestly do keep me going!
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 



 


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pics of your grandson. He is such a sweetheart. Sorry your knee is giving you problems. That would be so great if you could move and have everything on 1 floor. ((((((((hugs))))))))
Love ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to move soon!!!!!
after the three hour (I dont go more than two due to my legs. ) my legs burned tingled and were weak and felt like rubber beneath me. I had a hard time walking and getting up. I did not dance at the fellwoship becuase my legs were too weak and my feet bluish. So I do understand your ordeal and how frustrating it is. I had to drive down and back three hours each way. I would not have done it but it was for a friends wedding I dont know if I can ever do that agian as I seem to have gotten worse.

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys get to move soon. There are some trolls out there that are possibly lurking and you need to get away so no one in that matter knows where you guys are living now.
Thanks for talking about your knee..that made me sick. lol..im jk. Hope your knee is doing good. :)
Can't wait to see your hair. :) Blondie!! haha
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures again Lisa .Sorry your knee has had bad pains I get them as I have arthritis in both knees and they tell me so themselves LOL,more when the weather is going to be damp or cold.So it's not been too good this rainy weather Grrrr.Have a lovely Monday I hope.Pain free.Take care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Obviously I have missed some entries...I have no idea what you are talking about a stalker but I am sorry that they give you grief...some people are so unhappy with their own lives that they feel the need to make others unhappy in order to lift themselves up....Just know that your real friends know the person you are and know what you are all about...that is the bottom line.
LOVED the pics of the grandson....he is such a happy lil guy...too cute!
take care-
Ellie
P.S. take care of that knee..hope the pain goes away quickly

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww Lisa I hope your knee is feeling better by now, I loved seeing the pictures, I do hope you get to move soon, I want to move too, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute! Hope your knee feels better soon.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in to say hi Lori and let you know I'm thinking of you dear.  Keep hanging in there....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you were able to go get your hair trimmed. I am sorry about your knee. Sorry for not being around more over the past week. LIFE
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope your knee is doing a little better.  Never any fun to be in pain.  Love the pics of the kids.

Phil

Anonymous said...

To bad and it's sad you have to be hit by a triple whammy sometimes.  I am learning so much about MS from both you and Mary Beth I did not know.  Also fibromyaligia as I know quite a few with that.  I am glad the therapist was trying to help you, at least, even if she did not succeed completely.  I hope a move will be for the better.  Sounds like ti might be.  Love, Gerry

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love your pictures.   I loved your entry, too.  I think moving might be a great thing for all of you.  Merry

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, Lisa. Your grandson is such a cutie! :)
I hope you get some relief with your knee. I bet  your hair looks great! We need a picture. :)
Hugs
Penny


http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/let-the-earth-rejoice/

Anonymous said...

i hope your knee feels better....moving sounds exhausting if you ask me.....i hate to move and to paint. I love the pics.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Ouch!  I hope your knee feels better.  After 13 injuries to mine since 1987, I finally had to get it fixed and I'm still looking at a knee replacement a few yrs. down the road.  Be careful hun.
Hugs,
D