Saturday, July 14, 2007

This is my unlucky day

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......



As I was putting in the last entry...I got a phone call from my sister. She was letting me know that my mom might have had a stroke on Wednesday while at work! She was working and started to feel different and then couldn't remember anything. Was feeling not right. My mom has not been to a doctor mayby since the late 70's!

I am so worried! I still am not able to get out of the house myself! gggrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I did call the stupid pain clinic and they will not except the new insurance they have me on now!!!! gggrrr!!!!!! So...back to square one!
Dh got sick last night on the couch while he was sleeping! Thats where he sleeps because of the other person that lives here. He has been for months now. See...Friday the 13th is not MY unlucky day...it's Saturday the 14th! It's always been that way!
I'm worried sick over my mom! I feel so helpless just being here!!!
Please pray!


Gods blessings to you all.


 


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

sending good thoughts and prayers your way!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Lisa, sending up prayers for your mom, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Lisa I am so sorry  to read of your Mum not being well.I hope they soon find out what is wrong and put your mind at rest .This must be very worrying for you and soemthing you can do without.Nena ill too on top of this .I am sad to learn.I will keep you iall n my prayers .Take Care God Bless kATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear your mom has taken ill, Lisa. Hope she recovers soon, and same sentiments to your DH.

Anonymous said...

Please know that your mom is in my thoughts and prayers....
keep us updated
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Here is praying your mom is well and willgetbetter

Anonymous said...

Prayers going up for your dear Mother, keep us posted.
Hope hubby feels better soon.
God bless your household my friend.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Hi hon. Try not to worry, to trust in the doctors and God. I know how you feel. My brother just had a stroke two days ago. Keeping your Mom in prayer and you too.
Big hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/FROMBARBSSPIRITUALJOURNALS

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope your Mom will be ok.  Who is that Adorable little girl on the tag?  Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry to hear that about your Mom.  My prayers will be with her & with you as well.  PLease keep us all posted. I don't blame you for being so upset.  I hope God will help your Mom through this.  Merry

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your mother. I hope she is better very soon. God Bless.
--Lynn
http://www.onewayoranother-wilson.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i am praying for your mom...and you...and dh. I hope your pain has lessened and you have had good news about your mom.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope your mom is ok. Sorry the pain clinic won't help you. Keep trying...somebody will.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Prayers to you and your mom! I hope you get news soon of her condition.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

aww. I hope Grandma is ok.
Poor JK ((hope you get it)) he needs a break. Hopefully he will get his room back soon once that person gets back on their feet. :) We are such great people. ;) ;)
sorry about the pain clinic. Supid economy and etc. Now it seems you have to be rich to get what you want when you want. ARRR!
Love ya

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa, strokes are common in my family.  We usually have the "mini-"strokes.  Still.  I know how serious this can be, and now they can come upon a person with so little warning.  I'll include your mother in my prayers (and read your later entries to try to catch up -- I haven't been able to read journals for a few days now).  I'm so sorry, and know that she knows you'd be right there with her if you could:)  

Anonymous said...

praying for your momma. (((((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy