Monday, July 2, 2007

~An Award to pass on~

                                              


 


                       
This was awared to me by
Sugar! Thank you my dear friend! :o)


According to the Rules of the Award, I'm to pass the Award on to 5 other 'girls' whose blogs I read and enjoy. And they, in turn, pass it on to 5 girls blogs that they enjoy! :o)


First off, you may as well go over to sugar's and check out her choices.

So many great journals to choose from, but here's 5 right off the top of my head:


 


Lisa Jo-Private...She has been such a friend to me from the very begining as well! I love her as family as well! Her journal is awsome!


Gerry...What a writer! Wow! I love reading her journal! Our views seem to be very similar! :o)


Katie...I've known her for a long time! :o) What a sweeite she is! Even though she's over the pond...she makes me feel like we are like neighbors! :o)


Mary Jo...She say it like it is! She too was just diagnosed with ms. She can word things better then I can..lol...so I can relate with what she is going through as well. :o)


Kelli  ...She is another that will tell it like it is! And I like that! :o) She helps with the animal shelters and Marines! :o)


These girls ROCK! :o)


Now 5 Rockin Girls, take your award to your journal & mention your 5 girl bloggers! Please go and check them out!


I wish I could have mentioned so many more! :o) In my eyes...you all ROCK! :o)




 



Tags: , ,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the new links Lisa,
I will try visit some of them this week,when time allows me.So many of these links going around today I am dizzy LOL! I am sure yours would have been in my top five had Sugar not made you hers.How could I leave out that little man of yours Haaaaaaaaa.Hope he's still drumming well LOL!!Hope you are feeling much better today have a great Monday.Take Care God Bless KATH

Anonymous said...

Oh, congrats to you ,Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Thanks giving me the award! Now you will have to e mail me and tell me how to pass it on! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

congrats on the rocking award!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  AN AWARD WELL DESERVED.  You DO rock!!!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i love you, always.
lj

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

h