Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just need to talk......

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......



Good evening/morning! :o)


I wasn't able to sleep, so I thought I'd log some more things. :o) I hope you don't mind. :o) I feel this needs to be done.
I talk alot about my pains and don't really like to. I know it's a downer for most of you to read and not uplifting, but hey...this is why I started this journal! :o) I write what I want. :o)
Most of today was the same as it has been for the past week. <sigh> I mostly write about the fibromyalgia and the ms. I don't write about the other things that I suffer pains from, except the arthritis which has been really giving me some grief!

I have such a hard time getting comfortable...anywhere. I'm sure alot of you can relate. I also have osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and bursitis in my hips. I have these spurs on my spine that are getting much worse. There are days where I can actually feel the crumbling of the vertabra. It hurts so much to walk. I also have tumors on my spine as well. The last count as of early last year were 5. The doctor that I loved and had to move his practice....told me they couldn't be operated on and that I would get more. With the pains I've been having....who knows! :o) But, I have this stupid doctor that doesn't help me, so I'll never know until I'm able to find another one.
With the new insurance....that has also put a huge hault on who will except me. Which really sucks! So...this doctor has left me with only my seizure medication! lol :o) I guess since he can't feel what I'm feeling...whats it matter...right?
So....I still will not give up! :o) I'm a fighter! But....I have made a decision to slow down on visiting journals. :o( This pain has taken over my body to the point to where I have to do something. :o) I'll still come around when I can, but I won't be able to everyday like I used to do. :o) Please don't forget me! lol I'll still be here, just not like I was before. I can't anymore.
I have to come first and to fight this health battle that God gave me! :o) And I will! :o)

When I always say; Thank you for you comments....I really do mean that, because they do keep me going! :o) I know that someone out there cares enough to stop by my journal and take the time to leave a comment! :o) Thank you! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're hurting Lisa....it's horrible.

Feel better soon : )
Nancy

Anonymous said...

You look after yourself Lisa and comment when you can and when you feel up to it and in whoevers journal takes your fancy.It's what you need to do and what you want, so I pray you soon will be feeling a little better, and them pains go away some days, to give you freedom to enjoy things.You rest a while and cut down on your pooter work I understand.Take Care God Bless Prayers being said thousandfold.KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are in so much pain and discomfort.  You just take care and the prayers will be flowing in from JLand, trust me.  We'll read your journal when you feel like writing and leave a comment to let you know we haven't forgotten.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you.  Joni

Anonymous said...

Trust me...I know of some of the pain you talk about and please know that I am only an email or IM away if you should ever need someone to talk to or someone to lean on....I am sorry that it is hard finding a good doctor...but keep that fighting spirit going.....that is half the battle...
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Peace
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

I totally understand, Lisa.  As you know, I recently did the same thing.  It was a hard decision to make.  I hope you still write in YOUR journal as a means to sort of unload your mind as it won't help to keep this stuff locked up inside you or it will start to literally feed on you and face it, you've got enough crap goin' on already, eh?
I promise I'll read every word you write. You just take care of you.  
Much love and prayers,
Mary Jo

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Lisa I am so sorry you are hurting, will keep you in my prayers, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awww mom!
You are a strong person. You really are. That is why sometimes I hate talking about my pains to you because I know you will always be in more pain than I am complaining about.
Darn those new insurances these days! I hate them.
I know I will understand if you dont stop by my journal. I am fine with it. I hardly ever write in it anyways. :)
I love you so much mom! Never give up!
ohh I hate being up this late...darn you Big Brother AfterDark. lol
Night mom!

Anonymous said...

This is your place - bring yourself and all the pain you endure right here where it can be soothed by the love and concern of decent people with secret pains of their own, some not so secret.  The important thing, I believe, is never to define yourself by your illnesses.  Never to become them or allow them more power over your life than you can afford.  Be well!  CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))I m always here for you and will never lveae you.i know how much pain you got hrough and this is your journal.What you wannt to do with it.Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you are having so much pain and health problems.  I will pray for you...  Linda

Anonymous said...

I wish things would ease up Lisa.. if I could take the pain away I would.  Sending good thoughts and vibes.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

im sorry your having to slow down. BUT I understand and you need to do this. I pray you find a dr and get your self straightneed out

Anonymous said...

If I could take your pain away I would.  I totally know how you feel though.  I made a decision to not talk about my pain as much as I use too.  That doesn't mean that it is there.  On a regular basis something is swollen, aching, hurting, cramping, tingling or just plain going numb every day.  Like you I deal with it to the best of my ability and that's all that I can do.  I think that its just life that we can say that we hurt what's wrong with that?  When others stub their toes or hurt something they sure don't mind telling us.  So why should we have to be so sensitive that we hurt?  Why can't we be allowed to say that we hurt?  We do so what's wrong with that?  I will be giving you gentle hugs.  {{{{{HUGS}}}}} Tish G.

Anonymous said...

You must do what you feel up to doing, I will not forget you and i will send you an email now and then. You do need a new gp that can listen, why do they never listen? I find if you go in to the office to see the doctor they can not deal with more than one complaint.It is hard doing it but if you can go in with the worst thing ailing you one week then the next the other, yes you will see more of the Doctors than home but needs must. But meanwhile look into a new Doctor. Does the Doctor do home visits, If so when you at you worst in pain phone them to come to see you.After all you are paying for the pleasure.
LOVE AND HUGS
Katie

Anonymous said...

i will pray you find your perfect doctor soon because this chump is only causing you pain and not helping and that upsets me very much!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I can't get over doctors that cannot be bothered. They should get out of doctoring. I also cannot get over the disinterest in healthcare within the American healthcare system. They should stop eyeing dollars, and start eyeing patient welfare. Oh well, you don't need me telling you that, Lisa. I can only commend your bravery in continuing to face the impossible odds, placed on you by a multitude of diseases. Be well, and in as little pain as can be managed.

Guido

Anonymous said...

You must think of you first and take it easy.  We will understand if you don't get around so much anymore! But it is sad.  Life must seem very long sometimes when the different parts of you hurt so bad.  I just hope relief will come some way somehow.   Maybe a different doctor, different meds.  Just don't know.  I am hoping.  Gerry http://journals.aol.com/gehi6/daughters-of-the-shadow-men/  

Anonymous said...

Awww Lisa.
I'm sorry you have to deal with so many problems.
Please take care of yourself.
Everyone will understand.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I feel so badly for you and commend you for not wanting to be a downer, but you know, sometimes you have to be when you just aren't feeling right.  I think everyone on J-land will show their complete selves after being on here for a while.  Some more than others, but if you are living it go ahead and write about it and no apologies necessary.  Just be you and true to yourself.  Have a good and hopefuly less painful weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Don't ever hesitate to write about your feelings and how you're feeling. This is your journal. Nobody elses....YOURS! I am sorry you are having such a rough time right now. I really hope you can see a doc that can help you deal with your pains.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I could never forget you Lisa!  Sometimes problems in real life get in the way of online life.  I'm a week behind in journals and playing catch up.  Sometimes I can't get to all of them everyday.  You take care of you!
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

((((((((Lisa)))))))))))) I could never forget about you. Your such a beautiful loving lady. I wish I could take away all your pain, but I can't. I can though keep you in prayer, which is what I do.
Love,
Cindy