Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thank you!/and my family time...

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......


 



Good morning! :o) Hoping you are all well and fine! :o)


First....I really want to thank all of you for your comments! Thank you! :o)
Yes...I did talk with my son and he does know what all I have and that I have good and bad days. He really didn't understand that my illnesses would progress as fast and as much as they have. Now we both know how each of us feel! ;o) No...he doesn't like the idea of all of this at all, it upsets him. Bless him! :o)


My daughter and her bf and my grandson came over last night for dinner! :o) We had home made beef and noodles and mashed potatoes! Love it! :o) I think thats one of my grandson's favorites too! :o)

My daughter was able to go to WM for me and get the comforter for me. :o) I love it! It's so soft for me and it really makes being in bed alot more softer on my body. :o)
I think we might have had some storms last night...because my physical therapist had to have the company call me to let me know she couldn't come this morning because of power outages. Thats how good I slept last night....I didn't hear a thing! If there's a storm...I'm usually up! But, I do hope that she gets everything all sorted out. :o)

All I'm going to do today......is the samething I've been doing.....the bed thing! :o) It's softer now, so it's not so bad. :o)
Again...thank you for your comments! :o) They really do help! :o) Have a great day and Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


 


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the wearing mommies sunglasses pic and you two snuggling that is so sweet

Anonymous said...

Lisa, love the pictures !!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I loved dinner last night!! MMMM Thank you! I am so glad I got that comforter for you. :) Yes there was a storm last night. Maybe around 1:30am. I thought someone was taking pictures of me in my room and then I looked and saw it was lightning. lol. I love you mom and hope you have a good day. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have  a better day Lisa now you have the new comforter.Too funny as you say are the ones of Grandson Kayden getting into it LOL!! Whats he like ?Haaaaaaaaaaa.You have a lovely Thurday,I hope with no pain. Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm havinga a bed day, too.  I was supposed to go with my sister to take Ma to the eye doctor (about an hour away).  Deb got here early and we went to lunch first up here and they had to bring me home before going to Westminster.  I was glad I went out to lunch, even though I felt pretty horrible before we left, but I wouldn't have made it through the day.  
I think I might have to get one of those comforters you're taking about...
So I just wanted you to know you've got a bed buddy today (although I think I'm gonna be asleep soon...)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better..Enjoy your new comforter..I love nice linens too.

Anonymous said...

Well its a great day to be alive and walking today.  I'm grateful and I want to be able to wash dishes and braid my hair.  My hands are not going to allow that though so I think I'm going to rest before my camping trip also.  I need all the spoons that I can get.  Hugs.  Tish G.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, thanks for sharing the pictures, go Ohio State Buckeyes, they are our favorite team.  Glad you and your son got to talk and clear things up. It's always hard on kids to see or understand when a parents not feeling well....they just want you well all the time....it's hard to admit that hey Mom isn't always 100% chipper, so glad you two talked.  Have a good one, Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

cute pics as always.....i am so glad you got a good nights rest....glad you and your son also were able to talk. They all love you so much and it has to be hard on them to know you are in pain.
XOOX lj

Anonymous said...

great pictures:) enjoy your weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

I do think some comforters are made in heaven.  I have one now that is sheer delight.  I sleep under it winter and summer, it is light and such a beautiful green and gold color.  I hope you do get comforted by this nice comforter from WM.  Gerry  

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am glad you got a good sleep.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Your grandon is one of the cutest kids I've evr laid eyes on!  Gld you got some good sleep!
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I am so behind in alerts. Trying to do some catching up today. I am glad to hear you got your soft bedding. And I love the pics of that lil guy. He is such a cutie. Dinner sounded yummy. ((((((((Hugs))))))))
Cindy