Monday, July 16, 2007

Better news/feeling better

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. God bless you!......



Good morning. Hoping that all are doing well and are not in much pains.


I have been able to take in a huge sigh of relief! Yes...my mom IS better! Whew!
I just couldn't take not being able to see for myself how she was. I know how she is. She doesn't tell me certain things so I won't get upset. Well...it gets me upset anyways! I've told her that! With so much on my mind latley it has put my body in a lot of pains. More than "normal." Dh came to me and asked me if he took me out to WM....if I could make it? So I could see my mom. I told him that I would do my best and that I had some things that I needed to get anyways. It was a chore to get ready and he was patient. :o)

He knows how long it takes me to get ready and also how long it takes me to get my things while I'm out. I was so happy and also in a shock that he asked me. :o) He can't be in stores for very long without having anxiety attacks!
We get there and thankfully there was a motorized cart. Whew! Just getting from the car and to the front door was about all I could do. My left leg...I'm about ready to just cut off!
I get my few things and find my mom in the back. She looked good! Yes, you could tell on her face she was just so tired. I could only talk to her for a few minutes, but that was great! :o) She was just so busy. She told me that she would be over after she got off work and she would be able to talk to me more then.

It just reminded me too much of my grandma. Her mother. She had these little type of strokes too and wouldn't tell antone either! Until I was there one day helping them and witnessed her having one! My grandpa then told me that she would have them often, but she would tell him to not tell anyone about them! Gee...I wonder where my mom gets it? The stuborness and the health!?!
When we were done...dh had to take me out of the motorized cart and put me in the car! I couldn't get out of it myself! ggrr! But...I got out of this house!!! YAY! :o)
When we got home, my best friend was here! :o) It was good to see her. :o) We visited for awhile and then I had to lay down and take a nap. I was wiped out!
I woke up and started to watch the live feeds on Big Brother. lol :o)
The front door opened up and in walked my mom! :o)

We sat here and watched the feeds for about 2 hours! lol We talked as well. :o) She promised me that she would tell me if anything would happened again. It was a great talk and she is doing good. She doesn't have insurance and can't afford to go to see a doctor. It's enough that she works as much as she does just to keep up with her house payments and the upkeep and utlilies! I hate having to see her work this much and to put up wih so much at work! She already stopped working the night shift because of the weirdness that goes on...yes it does...ask Lisa Jo, it's all true! It happens at this WM too! My mom had stories to tell! Whooa! Too much stress! So she had to go to days.
After that...she stayed and watched Big Brother with us. :o) It was nice! :o) You all know how I love to have my family around me! :o) It was great! :o) Especially knowing that my mom is ok! :o) After the show was over, she had to go home to go to bed to get ready to go back to work again today. She had to get up at 2:00 am.!
So....yesterday was a really good day! :o) Pain wise...NOT! :o) But being in the company of friends and family over takes that! :o)
Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers! :o)
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad your mom is feeling better, Hugs to you Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

So glad your Mom is better and I now that is a comfrot a big one to you

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am realy happy your mum could make the visit to see you Lisa.Maybe she felt better for it too,not just yourself.I am a little like your mum,If I feel ill I never tell my kids as I know they would worry.I don't like worry myself,so I won't burdon others with it.Maybe thats how your mum feels too, I don't realy know,but it could be .I am sorry those horrible pains won't leave you alone Grr.I do wish we could all help.I hope you have a better Monday Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

when Angie and i come to meet you someday maybe we'll meet your mom and we can all talk shop about retail hell, lol.
I am glad you got to go to WM and see her. She cant afford WM's ins? That is awful.....she needs to see a doctor somehow.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a lovely day, & that Mom is better!!!
Have a nice week.
Smooches,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Dearest Lisa~thank you for so simply pointing out that love can overcome (or make a good size dent in a least ;-) pain. YAY! Love ya and wish you as many pain free moments as God can quickly handle to pass down ;-) Have an awesome week! xox Deb ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/sasssydee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am glad your Mom is okay.  Sounds like a great day.
I fogot to tell you the other day, when I saw your grandson on the drums I just couldn't believe it.  He is very talented.  You should enter him in one of those kid shows.  Looks like big things ahead for that little guy!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your pains, but really glad to hear that your mother is fine enough to be back at work even, and visit, and that your husband was able to offer to take you and worked with you, even if he gets anxiety attacks.  Mini-strokes can still do some damage, but oftentimes thankfully it's not so noticeable.  I'm relieved to hear that this has not effected her too much, then:)  That is great news.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to go out and especially see Grandma. :)
Hope she is doing better. :)
Love ya

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Glad to hear your Moms okay..It's too bad that she can't just take it easy.
Working where there is so much stress doesn't help matters.
Hope your pain subsides for you!
Sheri

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad you got to see your mother.  Sorry it's so hard for you to get out of your house.  It is so nice to have a patient person to help you.  Working retail can really be for the birds, I know there are some really strange ones out there, they come in bookstores too.  I like Big Brother too but have never watched the live feeds.  The graphics are beautiful and I will snag some.  Joni

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

so sorry about all the pain you have to endure. I am glad you got to see your Mom and can now rest knowing she is doing better. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

a good Mom visit is worth a lot.  Sorry your mom has to work harder than she ought to.  I hope it does not prove too hard for her health to absorb.   Sometimes it is better to be so clearly disabled you know you can't work, instead of disabled b ut thinking you can work harder than you really can, if you get wht I mean.   Gerry

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lovely graphics, glad you got to see your mom.
Time is special with a mother.
Sounds like a good day.  I am thankful you got out of the house.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your Mom is doing ok.
Hugs,
D