Friday, March 16, 2007

........and now it's cold.


Well, I didn't do anything today. I was up all night once again, really getting used to that, then being in the "norm." I got about a 1 and a half hour nap in. Which helps a bit. :o)
The last few days it's been nice. Today it's been in the low 30's! bbuurrr! As always, from one exreme to another!
I found out that the phones that I got also have an intercom system on them all! My son and I were checking them. Thats what I need! :o) And it's easy to use. Which helps me out too!

I'm going to really try to get out to my chimney tonight. I pray of course in side, but I really like to be out side. And to burn and smudge myself. I also love the smell, it's so relaxing! :o)
Until then, I'll just be watching old movies again! lol :o)
I was able to go to G.I.V.E. on Tuesday when I had to go out. I borrowed another bed rail for my bed, and a cushion for my wheel chair. It's so comfortable! :o) They are so nice there. :o) I love to donate to them too! :o) So now, I've been getting all of those things in place.
I got a call today from the Middletown Hospital for more physical therapy! They didn't realize I lived so far away. But what the lady was letting me know what the doctor had planned for me to have done, wow! It was a long list! All I remember her saying was something about teaching me how to do things to save on my energy! The rest she just ran off so fast! She told me that she would get ahold of my neuro to let him know to make the appointments here. :o) I can't wait!

I still can't believe how much this doctor has so many things under control for me! I'm just so appreciative to have him as my doctor! :o)
I really feel taken care of and safe. Not at all like I did with my old nero.
I also can't wait to get on the right medicine. I know I'll feel so much better then! :o)



I also hope that my best friend is doing alright as well, and all of the others here in j-land.
I need to go....my husbands home.
Thank you for your comments! Gods blessings to all of you! :o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it all falls into place soon, Lisa. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad things are looking up for you, enjoy your weekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to stop in and thank you for visiting my journal today and leaving a comment.  I'll put yours on my alerts so that I can come bact to yours too.
'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

you got a great deal on those phones nad I think you are just expecting too much from your self dont press and stress yourself. tae it easy. I wish I could help you

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have support and love around you.  I've added you to my journal alerts.  I can't offer much but a sympathetic ear...or "eye" because this is the computer.  I'm here now.

Russ

Anonymous said...

My doctor is so stressed by his own situation, he only watch the time and counts how much he receives for me per year... I never go and see him, but here we are with this kind of charitable system... no good care, every one suffers in silence. It's you survive or die... perhaps I should go private, but so hard to find in a country that tries to make sure doctors don't get private for better control. It sucks. Well, we'll see with time. Perhaps I should just forget and continue living. A good doctor is essential. I am glad you receive his support. You are not alone.
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

I am glad things are coming good for you now. It does help if you get a consultant that knows your needs and is willing to put his self out there for you. have a good weekend
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am confused when you talk about going out to the chimney...
am I the only lame one here?  What do you mean exactly?
Take care,
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h