Saturday, March 17, 2007

~Late~


I'm late in writing an entry in today. It really wasn't a bust day at all.
Curcuit City sent me 2 palm pilots. So, the second one needed to be taken back to a store. When I shop, I've just been doing it on line, and having things shipped. Much easier for me now. But, takes all of the fun out of it though. The nearest store is in Beavercreek and thats a long ride for me. Plus, riding in my husbands car, with bench seats kind of made me hurt a bit more then normal. After we made the return, we stopped off in Huber Height's at White Castle's! Yummy! :o) It's been so long since I've been there! :o) That was a treat for me! :o) Then we came on home. All in all, it didn't take all the long to do all of that. I got in the house and could get my pj's on fast enough! The pain in my spine and in my upper thighs were so bad....I didn't think I'd actually make it through the rest of the day! I got in bed and took a nap! It zapped all of the energy that I had just to do what I just mentioned! :o( I slept until 6:30! We got home around 2:00! I'm still hurting bad. I keep getting up and trying my best to walk around the house to work out my muslces. I don't know what else to do. At times it feels like I'm getting stabbed, then ripped wide open! This pain is very different! It hurts so much more then the fibro pain ever does! I never thought anything could ever beat that!

I am also up once again. But it's probably because I slept so late in the day. But, I couldn't help it. I remember my husband waking me up and telling me the time, but I also remember the pains I was having and didn't want to even move! Let alone get out of bed!
But, it was nice to get out of the house! And, to those cities....they really have so much more then I remember from the last time I was there when I drove that far! :o)
My husband did my laundry for me today as well. Again, that took my energy! It's not like I have all of these clothes to fold and put away! Geesh! :o) I did it! It's just taking me longer and longer to do things anymore.

Again, I'm up by myself. No one to talk to. That always seems to happen! lol I should also get used to not having any adult conversation too! :o)
I don't know what to do with myself! lol Maybe I'll go through my dvd's and find something to watch! :o)
I've watched so many movies, they are all starting to run together to me! lol Maybe I need to find something else I can do that doesn't cause me pain. :o) I also read my magizines too. :o) Books. Thats why I play games on the computer, running out of things to do.

Any suggestions? :o)
I do art and things like that too, but I don't have enough stuff to work with right now. :o) So, thats on hold. I paint, and draw, but I haven't tried to draw since my hands have a mind of their own. lol And my paintings are basically abstract, so I can get away with that with my hands! lol I also do decapage` (sp) . When we lived at our other house, we had so many rooms, I had my own craft room! When I was up all night then, I could knock out alot of stuff! :o) I love to do mosaic! I have a box of tiles plus I just break things and use that! Thats when I think they come out the best! :o) Oh well. :o)
I'm going to go now. See what's on tv.


Gods blessings to all of you! :o)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good day tomorrow...  Sounds like it was a good day today, even if tiring!!

Prayers...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Lisa , sounds like you had a busy day today, get some rest tonight, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the pain you must deal with!  My best friend in the world also has fibro and she can only talk on the phone with a headset.  She's being considered for a medical study group this Summer.  I'm shocked at how few treatments exist for this condition.  I'm sending you good vibes right now!!

Russ

PS  White Castle?  YESSS!!  Love those damn things!!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Well, if you had no problems with your hands and fingers, then I would have suggested knitting. Have a look at that: http://www.hobbyworldunited.com/home/home.asp

Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

I dontknow what can you do that you like. I know sewing would be too hard right now and crochet and stuff. maybe scrap booking with junk you find around the house. Yeah sleeping late makes you stay up at night. Bu tyou needed that sleep. heck most times we got six peple here in thehouse and its hard to talk to anyone

Anonymous said...

I do hope you'll feel better today.  I'm blessed with a good nights rest and just starting my day.  I love to craft, but haven't found the time to do so in ages.  By the time the work week end it seems there is so much else to do.  'On Ya' - ma
http://journals.aol.com/marainey1/GoodMorningSunshine/

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better today Lisa........  slow & easy is ok....
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{LISA}}}}}}}}}}}}}
If you are ever up that late and see me online......you can IM me.  Or better yet- we could chat on the phone if you'd like!
I can't imagine the pain you are in daily.  I know when I am having a particularly rough day with pain- I put on the heating pad or ice pack- whichever I need at the moment, LOL- and I curl up with a book if I can.  The book reading takes my mind places and off of my pain so medication, heating pad, ice pack can do their thing.
I have *no idea* if that suggestion would help you......but it's a thought.
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

You got out and about, that's good. Sorry to hear boredom is beginning to creep in.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you a lovely Sunday.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
What is a palm pilot?
White Castles do sound good.
Glad you got some sleep.
I love to be in my pajama's too.
Love,
Donna