Thursday, March 1, 2007

~To: My beautiful girl From: mommy)


This is for my daughter, and all of her help that she gave me today! Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without her! :o)
Just look at In her eyes!

She has this wonderful light that just shines thought and from her!

Just lovely!

Thats my girl! :o)

I am very proud of the path that she has taken in her life right now! She's a wonderful mother to my grandson, and boy does it show! Thats who he wants when he's tired, when he's hungry, needs a bit od TLC, and he will always know that she will be there for him! :o) A wonderous and unconditional love connection! :o)

She even goes to collage and is still on track with life!

I used to give her butterfly kisses and she has passed that on to her own now! :o)

I'm wanting to celebrate!!! She came home tonight and told me she got an A on her test ! YAY! You go girl! :o) I'm just so happy and proud of her! Help me celebrate her way through collage! :o) A full time mom and a student as well!

I know this graphic will put a smile on her face! LOL

This is my daughter that I am so very proud of! :o) She has an inner beauty that comes through her every action!


This is so very true! I just love her quotes! :o)

......and I also wish you happiness and to keep the strength that you have to keep going and to carry on in life! And now...What a beautiful woman you are! :o) You have grown to be the young lady that I've always hoped for!
...................and I love you so very much, from the bottom of my heart! You are my miricle baby! :o)


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
This entry is wonderful.  You have an amazing daughter.  And, what a beautiful girl she is.  Hugs, LuAnne

Anonymous said...

oh IM so glad she is there for you .
I wish I could be htere. we could take our red streaked legs and sun bath inthe summer and I could help you out and about and we could stumble and hopefully fall on eachother lol

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful... absolutely stunning!!  I am so glad she is there to help you.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

always your daughter now too your friend

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture of the both of you!
You must be proud!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Proud Mama!  :)
Lovely dtr, but then she has a beautiful Mom too.
Have a great weekend,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I also feel the same way about my children! I think it says a lot when i children turn out to be good people. That means we as parents have done something right!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, what a pretty girl your daughter is !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

your daughter is very pretty just like her momma ;)
hope you have a good day
em

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is gorgeous. I know she is going to LOVE this entry. I have two daughters of my own, so know how much yours means to you. She is blessed to have a mother who loves her so much.
Hugs, dear one,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWW!!! MOMMMMYYY!! Thank you! I love ya! Wow look how skinny I was in my Senior pics..that was like almost 5 years ago..lol. Thank you mom!! I love you! Guess what, 96.5% in math!! Tell me that is not AWESOME!! lol. And even though I get mad at Kayden when he is being a brat, I am always there for him no matter what. Like you are to me. :D Love ya

Anonymous said...

She is very beautiful!! Sounds like you have a lot of reason to be proud!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages

Anonymous said...

Lisa what a beautiful and loving tribute to your daughter, she's such a pretty girl and sounds like she's a caring and loving daughter to you.  That in itself says a lot about what a wonderful Mom you were in raising her.  She souns like a woman who has her act together, a caring Mom and working on her college education, I can see why you are proud of her.  You both have been blessed to have each other in your lives.....Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is beautiful on the inside and out just like her Mom.  Though I think YOU have the biggest prettiest eyes I have ever seen. Merry

Anonymous said...

Yes, your daughter is a very beautiful girl and she looks very sweet.  It is nice to see these photos.  A daughter can be of such comfort.   Gerry

Anonymous said...

You did a fine job of raising a beautiful, level headed WONDERFUL lady!!
love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and looks very happy
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is gorgeous!  And, she obviously gets her looks from mom!!!  

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

The love is spilling off of the page.  Beautiful entry,.  I too have a great realtionship with my daughter and wouldn't have it any other way.  We are inseperable.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

h