Saturday, March 10, 2007

Something Special!

I wanted to take this time to thank Chris  from Cabs Creastions! :o) If you look to my side bar, you will see that she made Sugar and Jeannette and me life threating illness side bar tags! :o)
She has also offered to make any J-Lander fighting cancer, or any other's with life threatening illness, just let her know. And I'll add them to my side bar also! :o)

If you'd like to show your support for us as we fight, then please snag one or both & place it/them on your sidebar linking it back to our journals (thanks to Zoe for the idea).


Thank you Sugar for letting me snag from your journal! :o)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just added Johns tag, come get it!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hi hon. I asked her to make one for MS. She is so gracious, to take time to do this for everybody. Praying for you.
Hugs
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

yes she is sweet

Anonymous said...

beautiful sidebar i'm glad you all have these so people can come and send you love and support :)
take care emily

Anonymous said...

Lisa, How nice of Chris to make you some bar tags, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

The tags are beautiful! What a wonderful thing to do.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Those are really beautiful, and that was so nice of her.
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages