Monday, March 5, 2007

I think it's a misunderstanding.


I just feel the need to try and clarify a few things. It seems there is a misunderstanding on the illgal aliens and what I wrote.


No....What I was trying to get across was that the US is nothing but a place that ALL people from ALL other countries. I do agree that they should only be here legally.

Like my father and his family moving here. They were legal.
What had upset me was the article on the front page of the AOL welcome page about the Cherokee Nation!
So, I decided to post it! Then, I tried to make a point by posting the other article about the ilegal aliens. Trying to "show" the differance in how everyone is treated! A huge differance! Which isn't right nor fair!
No, I do not agree with our government giving someone that is here ilegal, things that could help others that are living here legal. That is what sadens me.

Plus, I am not a predigest person. I do not see color on the human race. We are all from the human race! And thats, that!
Yes, there are good, and there are bad in every culture of the human race. Thats all about life! And still whats sad to this day and age is to see the Native Americans still having to fight/vote for land, and all of their livelyhood! Is that right? No. It isn't. No one human should be treated in such a way. Give a man his dignaty and let him keep it!
I hope that I've explained something! I was only trying to make a point for the Cherokee Nation. Tonight, I prayed in my prayer smoke for all of this to stop! For all to come full cirlce. Just think about that.
Gods blessings to you all. :o)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic name...did you make it? I'd love one in my name.

Anonymous said...

I understand exactly what you mean. AND as you can see we think the same things on that issue. Dont worry about it okay and if others have different thoughts that is okay too. Even if we had differnt thought that would be okay. But yes alot about it does sadden me as it does you too I see

Anonymous said...

I understand perfectly what you were trying to say. Hope you have a great day, ((((((((((hugs))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I never noticed the page on AOL.
I don't judge people by the color or their skin either.
Although I was raised that way.
I am proud that my son doesn't see color at all.
Sounds good for the next generation.
Things can only get better.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I agree there are good and bad people from all cultures...I grew up with a somewhat racial veiw point from certain family members...I myself don't except racial comments of anyone well...I much prefer my children find someone who loves them and are law abiding citizens no matter what their race is..and some of my family has had a problem with that....I am happy to say my children agree with me..so hate is taught...Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

i agree with your feelings on the Native Americans...this is your journal, you go ahead and post and write about whatever you feel inside. I will always support you.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Ah, well said, Lisa:)   Stop the prejudice, stop the negative assumptions.   I, too, cannot condone illegal activities.   However, basic compassion and respect to our fellow human beings seems appropriate, to me.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

My grandparent came here legally. I do agree with you!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom