Friday, March 9, 2007

~Today's the day!~


Good morning! Well....Today's the day for my EMG test finally! YAY! I can't wait! :o) The test is at 10:00! I have to go all the way to the Middletown Hospital for this, but, it's well worth the ride. :o)
My nerologist is giving it to me personally because he wants to see what is going on himself and not have to wait for results! I'm happy about that one! :o)I do hope that I will be able to come home with some kind of results myself! :o)
I was able to get sleep too! :o) I think I was so worn out last night because for the past few days, it took me that long just to bathe, wash my hair and shave my legs! Last night, my daughter helped me shave my legs. ;o) It only used to take me no longer then 20 minutes to jump in the shower, wash my hair, shave my legs and wash and back out agian! Not anymore! ggrr! Even after that last night it took all I had to get back down the stairs! And when I did, I sat for awhile to catch my breath.

This little graphic is how I see the rest of the world around me! I'm the flowers.

I think that yesterday was my most painful day yet! Honestly! I am deffintly going to talk to the neurologist about how none of my medicines are doing anything for me, and maybe try a more natural way. I'd much rather do that, then keep putting poison in my body.
I have things wrote down so I don't forget to ask while I'm there. Things that even you guys have given me ideas of! :o) I write everything down! :o) Because ou just never know. :o)

On the way home today, I'm going to ask my mom if she will take me to G.I.V.E. Everyone was busy to go this week. And thats fine. :o) I don't like to be a burdon on anyone. :o)
My best friend and her mom are still having a time. :o( I forget that we are older now, and it takes longer to heal now! And it hurts worse too!
I still think "young." lol Even though I have a grandson! lol :o)
He just lights up my world! :o) Seeing him everyday is such a medicine for me! :o) I love him so very much! I don't know what I would do in my life without him! :o) He's just something! :o)
Well...I need to go and get ready....it takes me awhile to do that too! LOL :o)
Thank you all for your emails and comments! :o) Gods blessings to you all! :o)

^^^lol because of the shock of my test today! LOL EMG! :o)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

all my love and support hun for your tests,and i hope you can have some alternative to some of your drugs,all the best zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/DomesticAbuse/

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))))
  My husband had that test done. You will be in my thoughts today, not like your in them everyday anyway. Best of luck.
Love Ya
  Cindy

Anonymous said...

I hope today goes well for you.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you today, good luck lisa!
love ya
lj

Anonymous said...

Please let us know the result
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Lisa, hope something comes of your doctor's visit :-)

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Good luck today.
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

yeah I sure hope you get some answers TODAY. there is no reason for the drs to keep pushing you around and ignoring you like this Im mad!!!!!!!! you know we are older and things are harder on us.
Racahels boyfriend drives me nuts with his gotta sleep!!!!!!! crap. !!!!!!! yesterday they went to mens dance (its hebraic dance a jewishstyle) and jason siad Im tired!!!!!!! I got to rest I been up since 3 am Joe said I been up since 2:30 and IM near 50 shut up. Jason said yeah BUT "I" need my sleep............  and Tracy siad yeah but you got off work at 9 and could sleep............  she said I bet Joe just got off. and Joe said I just got off went hom changed and came here!!!!!!! Jason pouted!!!!!!!!!!!! These kids can not keep up with us old foggies!!!!!!!!!! Heck when I was in my 20's 2 hours was lucky for me to get to sleep. !!!!!!!! It old him well if your gonna get married .................  you better get use to no sleep becuase it aint happening.

Anonymous said...

Have a good test & good results!
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am glad I checked your journal, I never got an alert for this entry, Good luck with your tests today, glad you have your adorable grandson to make you smile, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good luck today.
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

LOL at Lisa!   Well, good idea to write things down.   Obviously, we await your update.   -- Robin

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
hope your tests went well. I went to the dr. today also, still not allowed to drive or anything apparently a broken neck keeps you down for awhile, but my pain is better, feel like I could start doing more lol so dont know when I will be able to make it over for a visit, hopefully it will not be much longer, love ya and miss ya, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I do hope that all of your test go well! I am with you on trying some more natural things. After all whats the worst that can happen? They wont work?! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom