Sunday, March 11, 2007

~confused~


                            Good morning!


I do hope that everyone is doing and feeling good this morning! :o)
This is my second time writing this entry! LOL The first time, our electricity went out! It does that all the time were we live! I don't know why...ggrrr! :o)
I was also able to get a few hours of sleep last night too! :o) Yay for me! But, since the clocks are changed, I don't know how many I got! LOL :o) This time changing stuff just confuses me! uuhh! :o) It takes me a long time to get used to it.
Last night, when I went out back to my chimney to pray, I forgot that it had been warm enough to melt more snow! Well, I start out and go down my ramp and go off the cement and on my way back around the shed. I'm almost to the chimney and I get stuck in the mud! ROFLOL! :o) Here I sit in my wheel chair, at night, and not able to yell for my husband! LOL Thank fully he was in and out of the garage! Here he came....and he asked me if I was stuck? I said yes. So, he gets me to my chimney, and I'm fine then. Whew! :o) I say all my prayers and smudge and then I'm done. :o) I started to back up, and I got stuck again! LOL :o) I wait again! He had to have been just around the other side of the shed because here he came to help me out real quick! :o) I made it half way, and did it again! LOL I'm spinning tires! LOL Before he got me to the sidewalk, he moved my chimney closer to the sidewalk for me just in case I go out when he's asleep! :o) I get in the back porch, and Wow....I had mud thrown all over my wheel chair! ooops! :o) He went and got my walker so I could get in the house! LOL I couldn't stop laughing! I thought it was funny! :o)  <blushing> 

So, that was my excitment for the year! LOL :o) Kidding! Well, I hope not anyway's! LOL
The kids are gone again, and it's just too quiet! It's just not normal to me! :o) If I want quiet...I can go to my room now...but I don't like that whole house this way! :o(
Oh, I went to Circuit City web site and found a palm piolit! Yay! :o) I was able to order one! Yesss! :o) Onsale! Thats the only way I shop is on sale! :o) So I should be expecting it between the 16-26! I can't wait! I hope I'll be able to understand it. :o)
I found the last entry last night through alot of searching on MS. I really liked it, so I thought I'd post it. Daddyleer did say that the whole family is effected. And I do agree with him! This is nothing like fibromyalgia at all! Way different! I read a lot and I would like to share all of it with my family.

But, the thing is, you guys know more about what went on Friday and at my doctors appointment and what he told me, then my family does! No kidding! :o( And it's not like I haven't tried to tell them either! Now that hurts my feelings. On several occasions, my mom has either called or came over here so mad at them all because she helps me, takes me to my appointments and works nights, and I live with my family and she says "Why can't just one person here even lift a finger to help me?" I don't know? She's the only other person that really knows. I found and have so much about MS now, and have tried to talk, and no one hears me. I don't understand. I know that everyone has their lives too. Oh well.


Moving on......



Ok...I don't want to go there right now.
I thought maybe today that I'd try my best to get up the stairs and get a shower! I'm in so much pain now, what's it going to hurt if I put myself in more pain? I know I don't have very much energy right now. I'll have to wait on that. I know that might sound weird, but it takes so much out of me to do that. uuhh!
I'll have to wait until my husband gets home again. Or at least in the house. He's putting a radio in my daughter's car.
I think I'll go for now. Play a few games on Pogo and relax for awhile. :o)
Thank you for your support and comments! :o)
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your immediate family does get the message soon, Lisa. It's not fair to leave it to just the one person to do all the running.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to pharmalo's comment.  In my family with so many health issues, we all help each other.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...

I hope people around you get to help you more and realise the full concept of your situation. you are in my thoughts...Best Wishes and Take!

Astra!

astra1547@aol.co.uk
http://journals.aol.com/astra1547/astras-new-journal/

ASTRA1547@sky.com

Anonymous said...

I understand about no help! There's 5 people in my sons family & I hava to do it ALL myself, pain, wheelchr or canes, recent ca.  I feel for you sweetie. Glad they help a little. :)
I was picturing you stuck in the mud, funny but not.
hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww Lisa sorry you got stuck in the mud, if I lived closer to you I would help you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

My friend loves her palm piolet. I have never used one. You will have to let me know how you like it.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't even have a clue what to do with a palm pilot. My brother in law had one and really liked it.  Let us know how you like it.
Your family might be in denial that this is happening to you.  Maybe you could have the home health nurse talk to them. Call a family meeting while she's there.  She'll answer questions and explain things.
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i havnet been able to see hwo I can benifit from a palm pilot but it may be like a DVR I now see how useful it is now aht I have one lol so let me know how you come to use it

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am glad you husband was there to get you unstuck.
I don't know what a palm pilot is.
I don't like the time change.
I am off to bed.
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

oh lisa i would have sat out there in the mud and cried if no one ever came for me
so glad your husband was out there!!!
take care
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

I'm glad DH was there to help you back in the house. Hope today is a good day for you.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

 

   Lisa, you are a special person and so brave to write about your illness. My prayers are with you also the family what spactacular graphics amazing lady you are. I am also ill having 3 heart sugeries as well suffered a stroke a year ago. You have touched the hearts and souls of all that reads your journal. I find myself trying to stop everyones suffering but that is all up to Jesus who is my rock he alows us to cotinue no matter what. God Bless you Lisa.

                                                     Patty Ann
http://Journals.aol.com/searchingformyselfinsomanyways/missundazstood5/

Anonymous said...

I love the second angel...had to snag it!