Monday, March 5, 2007

~Exactly~


Good Morning!
Well, I knew this would happen. Every time that I try to make a point, it's taken wrong. I end up having to explain myself each time. My point; I posted that article about the illegle's coming to the US and being taken care of. Yesterday, I posted about the Cherokee not being taken care of. I also am talking about so many other people from all over the world coming to the US for what ever their reason might be. Like I mentioned my father and his family. I was taught that America was the melding pot of the world! If not, then what is it? Then how do we have so many different heritages? Plus, we are all from God! We need not bad mouth ANY heritage! What are we getting ready to celebrate this month?

Moving on........
My physical therapist came this morning. My left leg is a bit better. Now the muscle won't move! I don't know which is more painful! It's a close run right now!
Last evening, my husband and I were invited to dinner at my daughter's boy friends house. :o) He's a great cook. :o) I've always told him he should go further with cooking. :o) He made steak with peppers, baked potaotes, and corn! it just all tasted so good! :o) He comes up with ideas, and just goes with them, and they always come out tasting great! :o) Wonderful! I was able to take a nap before we left....yay! I took a nap! :o) :::dancing::: (in my mind) When we got home, I had to get out of those clothes and get into my pj's! :o) Now that's what I'm talking about! :o) I watched a movie that I really wanted to see. It was pretty good. But, I could finish watching it! YESSS! I got tired! Hurray! :o) I was able to sleep again! :o) I'm hoping that the "sleep draught" is over! :o) It was making me nuts! Well...lol...you know what I mean! Let's not go there! lol :o) I already know I am! lol :o)

I did get up early again this morning, but thats ok. :o)
My home health aid will be here soon. :o) My daughter will be coming home today as well! YAY! :o) I missed her and my little snuggle bunny! :o)
My son just left for Columbus for the night. :o( He'll be back tomorrow. I'm alone right now, and I don't like it. Not at all. I'm not strong enough todo certain things by myself. I'll just wait, or call someone.
My hands and arms are begining to hurt now, so I'm going to end this now. :o)
Thank you all for your comments! :o) Gods blessings to you! :o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope this week is a happy one for you! Glad you got out and had a good dinner.
love,lj

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
You make the point the way you want it, if people are too stupid to take - their problem. Hope you're not in too much pain today

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about trying to explain, always going to be someone who takes something wrong! Happens to me all the time! LOL
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

you just keep writing in your journal. it don't matter what others think, this is your journal, your thoughts, hopes dreams. I am happy to hear you were able to sleep, now i got the i can't sleep syndrome lol. I love the graphics you used today. they are so pretty. (((((hugs))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

ah dont worry we understand what your saying. Yes we are all one part of the world and one meting pot. Though we must do it leaglly and in the right manner we cna all be one. But we can not reward those who are not following our laws to begin with or they do not learn to live by them. But once they follow them and abdie by them yes we must as it is says in the old books of GOD never remind them of their heritage!!!!!!!! never bring up thier past again and thatthey are not fellow ciitzens

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are getting some sleep and that you got out of the house yesterday! Good for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some decent sleep. AND.. I have to tell you how much I LOVE your graphics. The top picture is gorgeous.
Hugs and love too,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Dinner sounded great!
I am tired...lot's of bull in regard to my car.
It is a total loss, sorry if I repeat myself, don't remember who I wrote what to.
I am still so mad about it.
Police report is in and other woman got ticket.
Thank God for the witness!
Glad your snuggle bunny is coming home.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good dinner out!  Good for you!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/