Monday, March 19, 2007

SSDD/ My bestest friend/sick


I canceled my appointment this morning. I'm not feeling well at all. My mom came by to pick me up, and she is sick as well. So, she was glad too. My son came home from a metting this morning and told me how he wan't feeling well. It's the same as I have! Yuck! And it's a good day to just go and get all cuddlely in bed too! It's storming and raining out! That luls us both to sleep! lol :o) Thats where I'm heading when I'm done here! :o)

I also want to apoligize for sounding so crass yesterday in my last entry. I wasn't at all meaning to.
The last thing on my mind is to hurt anyone.


Last night....I couldn't believe my eyes!!! I had a wonderful surprise! I was sitting in my bed resting, and in came my best friend! :o) YAY! :o) It's been sooo long since I've seen her! Bless her! :o) Her husband brought her up her! :o)
I feel so bad for her. She really is in such bad shape! :o( Plus, she's now going through what I and the rest of us do, that have the "unseen" illnesses do. The " you can still do it," kind of stuff. :o( No, she can't. :o( My heart goes out to her! I'm also very worried about her mom too! :o(  It was upsetting to hear how she was doing. Not well at all. I feel so helpless. Not being able to help either of them. They understand though. We've been best buds for going on about 26 maybe longer, we knew each other in Junior High! :o) That would put it in the 30 mark! :o) Wow! :o) A long time! :o) I asked her if she'd ever thought the day would come that the two of us would be like this at this age?! :o) Of course we didn't! We both still have so much we want to do you know! :o) She still was making me laugh so hard! lol As always! :o) It was great! :o)

It's warming up out side. :o) Thats good. Spring is almost here! :o) I can tell because of my allergies! Yay to that even! :o) lol
My daughter and grandson will be coming home today! The house will be active again! :o) Yessss! :o) I need lots of hugs and kisses from my grandson to make up for the weekend! lol :o) I really miss my snuggle bunny when he's gone! :o)
I'm going to go now....need to take care of my allergies! :o)
Thank you for your comments....they really helped me! Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, sorry you are'nt feeling well, praying for your best friend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

It is cold and rain/snow here today. A good day to stay in for sure.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling yukky today! Get better soon.
Prayers for your friend. {{ }}
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, Lisa. Glad your friend called round, that was a pleasant surprise :-)

Anonymous said...

that is really nice your friend coming to visit you. i'm glad she made you laugh, laughing is such good medicine for the soul. i bet your snuggle bunny missed his grandma too. (((((((((hugs))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

it is a blessing when a friend and you are able to spend time together. I have you in my prayers and i hope you feel better soon.
XOXO lj

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you saw your friend:)  I'm sure she felt better for seeing you, too.  may you all get over the germs you can all get over, and may God help you with the rest, for your friend, too.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your problems but ya know it's good to know other people have problems too not that it helps any   I'd like to be your friend if you need or want that   I'm 68 divorced empty nester living on ss   my email baarm8@aol.com   good times to you keep your chin up!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am sorry that you and your son are feeling sick.
It is nice that your friend came over.
I don't have a best friend anymore.
My "best friend" betrayed me 3 years ago after knowing her twenty some years.
Still can't get over it, but I need to move on.
I am going to an after care or somewhere to get checked out today with the back.
The numbness is concerning me.
Hope your night goes well and am happy for you that your grandson will be home.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...

I love your graphics they are beuatiful...sorry your feeling all yucky and hope you feel better in yourself soon and your family. I hope you have a good week health wise...you are in my thoughts God Bless!

Astra!
http://journals.aol.com/astra1547/astras-new-journal/

ASTRA1547@sky.com

Anonymous said...

We have some type of bug going around this house. I so feel for you
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

It still amazes me to realize people I've known forever are now facing the health issues we always assumed just happened to "old people".  Amazing and sad.  Feel better soon!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Lisa you did not sound crass to mee and I understand your inpain. I msorry you had to cancel your appointment