Thursday, March 22, 2007

A bit late today


.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess,and in hopes it might help someone else as I do. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. May God bless you!......

I went to the doctors this morning. I have what ever is going around. I already knew that. :o)


Last night, for the first time in a while, I slept all through the night! Yesss! :o) I think what helped, was my daughter came back from her little Spring Break and she and my grandson were home! :o) Nothing like having your family around you! :o) The ones you love! I took so many pictures of my grandson while he was playing out back! LOL I'm going to post a few after this. :o)
Grandpa took him on a wagon ride around the block, and he just loved it!
Now they went down to Bellbrooke to visit her dad and her girl friends! :o) I'm very proud of her! She Passed with A's!!! Woo Hoo! When she goes back, she will be starting in nursing classes! :o)
I'm so happy for my best friend!!!! YAY!! :o) Her and her husband are new home owners! :o) Yessss! If I could jump up and down and do a dance for her...I would!!! :o) You go girl! :o) She worked her butt off for this!! :o)


It's been very nice here the past few days! :o) I'm having "hot and cold" spells with this "what ever" thats going around, but it's been very warm. :o) A bit too warm for me...lol...well, I have my fan on me...only because of the fibro and not being able to keep at a "normal" body tempreture. ggrr! :o) I seen buds on my lilac bush! Cool! :o)
Well....maybe I'll post the pictures later....I feel the need to go lay down again. uuuhhh! This will go away soon, Just ride it out too! :o) I do however, want to thank you all for your support and emails and comments.
Gods blessings to you all! :o)



Tags: ,

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you had your daughter and grandson around yesterday, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

As you say, nothing better than supportive family :-)

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))I will write more later.I a off to work.Love you and have a great day.Did you get my St.Patricks Day card?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your daughter and grandson are home and you were able to get a good nights sleep. Can't wait to see the pics. ((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

hate that you been sick since your haivng pretty days finally .

Anonymous said...

I'll be seeing 5 of my grand'babes' this weekend.  They are truly a blessing.  I can hardly wait to be able to be with them.  This doesn't happen often enough for me.  We have no Spring blooms yet  but the snow is all gone and it is warmer.  It won't be long.  Glad you got some sleep last night and hopefully the 'whatever bug' is on it's way out.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Hello, Lisa, always glad to read your latest posting.  As usual, it is full of wisdom even as you struggle.  You always think about the best attitude you can take and I think that is what carries you through.   Gerry

Anonymous said...

When is this virus crud going to leave my J-Land pals alone??  There seems to be a lot of you guys suffering.  Tell these nasty bugs that WINTER IS OVER! VAMOOSE!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are doing better....it helps us mentally and physically when we know the kids are safe and they are home with us. Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you slept all night! I know you must feel so refreshed. I hope you can do the same tonight.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am sorry that you have the crud that is going around.
Happy to hear that your daughter is home with that precious grandson.
I liked her comment to you on your entry one day this week, she stood up for her Mother as you would for her.  Congrats on her grades, you go girl!
Glad you got some sleep.
I did too, didn't feel like getting up in fact.
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

My alerts are so up & down, some I get, some say deleted, my own is acting up :( Anyway, Bellbrook is my neighbor!!! There is so much LINGERING illness's right now. I dont' remember it being so bad and this late in the winter/ early spring for those I know that are sick and have been with lung related illness's. Hang in there :)
Love
Ang