Saturday, March 3, 2007

I did it! :o)


                     Good morning!


I actually got some sleep last night! YESSS! :o) Boy am I grateful for the 5 hours! It felt great! :o)
Ever since my bed was moved into that room, I've had my fan on low and the heat turned off in there. I have to have a controlled enviroment. Or, it'll make me feel worse. I put the fan on medium yesterday to see if that would help, but I didn't want to over do it, then it would do the opposite. Don't want that either. :o) So, I left it that way until the evening.

My daughter had her classes yesterday. On Fridays, the classes are in the mornings. :o) I had forgotten what day it was, until I seen her up and awake so early! lol And she needs the computer as well. :o) I was talking to my friend, and I felt bad that I had to cut it short!
I've been trying to get a script filled since Feb. 27! I had enough until they filled it. I have my husband picke up my scripts on his way home from work. I had 2 that day. He came home and told me that they were "physically out" of my one medicine! And my other, they faxed my doctor. Ok...I've never in my life heard that a pharmacy could be "out" of a medicine! That just baffled my mind! It made my husband mad! He's been teeling me to switch over to CVS, and I'm going to know after all of this! The next day, he brought home the meds. they were out of, but not the other one! They told him they haven't heard from the doctor yet. Ok...I call the pharmacy to ask about how much longer that they thought it would take. They usualy tell me. Nope....they said that I should call my doctor for them. So, I did. Didn't get an answer! ggrrr! So, all day yesterday, I was playing phone tag with my doctor's office! Finally got through, and told them that I need a script filled and that the pharmacy had faxed them. Nothing! :o( I don't like having to do the leg work for the pharmacy and my doctor when they should do it themselves...isn't that what they're suppose to do? The next time maybe they should send ne a check in the mail for doing their leg work! :o) But, nonetheless, I'm still without my medicine! ggrrr.

I asked my daughter is she would go with me to get a few things. If it was Wal Mart, no...If it was the mall sure! LOL :o) Thats where I needed to go anyhow. :o) I needed to get somethings to back up my computer. I think it's trying to commit suicide on me here! And I want to put thing on cd-r's, so I don't loose everything! :o) Plus I needed a few other things for it as well. So, I got it at 1 store at the mall. It liked to killed me to even do that! I wasn't parked that far at all from the store. I took my walker and my cane. What I should have done was take my wheel chair! There is NO way I can do that ever again! I made it home, and got out of my clothes and into something cooler! I had to put my legs up! The left leg felt like I was dragging steal! My right leg felt the size of a small tree trunk! This morning, I can still barely walk on my left leg! All I have to say is this sure did go fast! Again, thankfully my daughter was with me. :o) Whew! My grandson came in my room and got in bed with me. :o) He sat there with me and watched tv with me, and he still has to have the calculater! :o) I love that! :o) The poor baby has been having problems yesterday with having a bowel movement. :o( My heart went out to him and my daughter! He finally had one and boy did he feel better. :o) I don't like to see or even know if anyone is hurting. It hurts me as well. :o(

So, as you can see....I was a bit busy yesterday! :o) I wasn't on line, because I was helping my daughter with my grandson, and my scripts, and a list of other things! :o) It really felt good to do something for a change! :o) Mentally, not physically! :o)
My son and his girl friend cook dinner for us last night! They made meat loaf, mashed potatoes and peas! It was very good too! That was the first that I've eaten like that in a week! I've been nausiated most of the time....could have been from no sleep! And no...I didn't loose any weight! Bummer! :o)
Well...I guess I'll be going! :o) I'll see if I can get a nap today! That would be great! :o) LOL
Thank you for your comments about my daughter, she really appreciated them! :o) Gods blessings to all! :o)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You're being passed from pillar to post, Lisa, and that's way out of order. If your pharmacy hasn't got the medicine, they should ORDER it from the wholesaler. They just can't be bothered, can they. Geez!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got that much needed sleep! I know that it must have been great to get out of the house for a while. Fresh air is good for all of us!
Kelli
http:journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am glad you got some sleep.
I found out yesterday that my car is a total loss.
Frame is bent.
Am mad that someone can run a light and just walk away with a ticket, doesn't seem fair.
Now I am left with all the inconveniecne of getting another car.
I had just bought my 2005 lease car in DEC and was so happy not to have a car payment.
Will probably just get "blue book" price.
Just bought two new tires also.
GRRRR.
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

im so glad you got some sleep finally

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some sleep!  I have had to go around and around with doctors and pharmacys, too.  Hope they got it straightened out finally.
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you got some much needed sleep.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, I'm glad you were able to get out to the mall even though you're hurting. It's always good to get out.  
I've had pharmacies run out of the meds before. It usually takes them a day to get it in.  Or if it's a chain, they can send you to one of their other stores to pick it up.  They can be frustrating, that's for sure.
Good for you on the sleep!  It's always good to get some sleep.
Pam

Anonymous said...

i have had the worst leg pains this week.....and had to work thru it and it was torture. I hope it was just due to my period. I love meatloaf.
I have had many times when i went to a pharmacy with my friends and they were out of some med and they had to go back, FRUSTRATING.
love, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I think you have other things than weight to worry about take care love vicky