Thursday, August 2, 2007

A better day/and my grandson's project

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



My day yesterday was better then I expected. :o) I'm not taking any of the medicines that I took myself off of. I only ordered the ones that I kept asking my doctor for, the ones that I take for my fibromyalgia and arthritis. :o)
The dizziness isn't as bad as it was yesterday. :o) And I can tell a bit of a difference already, as if my joints are getting oiled! :o) And that feels good! :o)
My physical therapist was here this morning and could already tell a difference as well. This is good! :o)

Again today...since I'm alone in the house...I'm not going to do anything. Just to be on the safe side. :o)
This afternoon, my daughter and I are going to see the movie Hair Spray! :o) We both love John Travolta and we just have to see this movie! lol :o) I've seen the original and can't wait to see how they re did the movie! lol :o) So...I think I can do that...she will drive because I'm not able to right now. I don't trust myself yet.


I got another surprise last night! :o) My daughter and her boy friend and my grandson all came over last night! :o) She called dh to see what we were having for dinner and we were having spanish hot dogs from BK Rootbeer. :o) ( coney dogs) And here they come already on their way! :o) I loved it! :o) My grandson had a speech class yesterday and they met at The Brukner Nature Center! :o) I love that place! The children had and assignment to go on the trails and pick up things and put them in a little bag! When they got back....they pasted those things on construction paper! :o) My daughter brought it over...and we both had tears! :o) His first little project! Too cute! :o)
My son had called me to let me know that they got to Gattlinburg alright. Whew! I worried! lol I know I worry too much at times! :o) Just being a mom! :o) Thats what I always tell my kids. lol :o) I guess Im still overly protective of them! :o) Just can't help it. :o)

I need to go now....the medicines that I take in the mornings are starting to kick in!
I hope you all have a great day! Thank you for your advice and your comments....I do appreciate it! :o)
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the project he did so cute

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling so good! WOO HOO!
I want to see that movie too, but don't know when...have several I'd like to see, but seldom get to go. Most likely I'll have to wait for DVD. :(  
Give a review after you see it, want to know what you think. :)
Cute project of your gson. {{ }}
Have a wonderful day.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa, your grandson did a great job with his drawing, enjoy Hairspray today, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy to read your meds are kicking in and you feel much better today Lisa.The project is worth a ten out of ten.It's realy good for a tot.How lovely.I hop you enjoy the movie,I bet it's a right laugh.I am glad Son hada safe journey.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http;;/journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Ah do I know what you mean about meds. Those doc never think it is the meds causing the side effects...somehow they never think you may be part of the 1% in the globe that is having the side effects...who are those people then? Ugh!

Project is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!I can't wait. Today will be a fun day. :)
His little project is the cutest!!! :) I will cherish that forever. Its on the fridge.
Glad to hear that your joints feel like they are oiled. :) Thats a good thing.
Love ya mom

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day!  I wanna see Hairspray too.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

have a good day:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I remember when the children were young and they would bring home projects like that.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

hope today is a good day :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. I hope they meds keep working!
Glad you had fun with your daughter seeing the movie. Tell us if it was good! I want to see it.
I love the idea for your grandsons project. So cute!!
Have a good night.
Hugs..Pam

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Sounds like you are making good choices with your meds.
Glad it is working for you.
The project is adorable.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear you are feeling a little better today.  Enjoy the movie, I haven't seen it.  I've heard mixed opinions so I can't wait to hear what you think.
Take care,
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Cayden did a fabulous job on his 1st project. Love,lisa