Tuesday, August 7, 2007

~Riding the waves~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



                 Good afternoon!


Yesterday my body has started another "relaps" or whatever they are called. I'm having a lot of shaking and shocking feelings. My legs feel like I'm walking in something thick! My physical therapist came this morning again. She just told me to rest. Thats what I've been doing, and I haven't even been outside. Too hot! The "lumps/muscle cramps" in my hips and legs are the worse. I guess this all comes with the fibromyalgia and ms. I feel so out of it today as well. lol...I know...more then usual! I'm logging this so I can come back to this when I need to.
My mom called me this morning and told me that she was going to come over to visit me. :o) I haven't seen her in awhile. So, that will be nice. I don't like being alone when I'm feeling this way. I just have to ride it out like a wave. :o) I know this will end...but I don't know what more is going to happen, since it just started and for how long. It will pass!
My son called me last night! He is having a blast! I'm glad. :o) He'll be leaving tonight to come home.
This will be all for now. My morning pills are kicking in! lol They're kicking my butt all around! lol
Please keep my best friends daughter in your prayers....for a safe return home. This is one scary thing to have happen!
Have the best day! God's blessings to all of you! :o)


 


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got your best friends dtr in my prayers.
Also praying for you. {{{ }}}
Sug

Anonymous said...

I so wish you could ge tin like now at the drs

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hope you feel better today and you have a nice visit with your mom today, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love you so much mom!!
Hope today is a good day for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a nice visit with your Mom.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your visit with you mom and sending good thoughts your way.

Michele

Anonymous said...

i hope your mom came by and you two had a good visit.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your mom is coming over for a visit and that your son is having a blast. Thats cool
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Sorry you are going through a rough period.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Nice that you will get to visit with your mom.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Oh dear what you are going through sounds terrible, I'm sorry to hear you are having a relapse.  I sincerely hope you start feeling better soon.  I hope you have a nice visit with your mom.  Take care.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

h