Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My medicine's...YAY!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



                       Good morning! :o)


Well....yeaterday I had to call in a refill at my doctors so they could call it in for me at the pharmacy.
Before I did it...I got an idea! Yep...finally a light turned on in my head! LOL :o)
Since all of the medications that I was on would be listed in my files....I thought I'd get out the card that I carry in my purse with the list of the medicines and try calling them in as well! Just to see if I could get back on them. Since I have a stupid doctor that won't give me refills or scripts...I called in 3 of them!

I got a call from my doctors office...and I thought, "Oh no!" But....it was good news! The nurse let me know that she had just called them in to my pharmacy for me! YESSSS! :o)
So, last night I took them and oh boy! Since it's been so long without all of those meds., I'm pretty loopy right now! lol :o) Well, more than usual! LOL So...I'm going to do it again today and call in the rest of my medicines that I was on! :o) I didn't know yesterday if I should call them all in...I didn't want them to think that something was up! I really do not like this doctor...so I thought I'd give it a try! :o)
Now I'm not on medication just for my seizures! So...I now know not to even bother asking my doctor and just do it this way! :o) He tells me that he doesn't treat fibromyalgia, but in my opinion, that doesn't mean that he still can't give me my refills! Good grief! I have an appointment in a few weeks about my insurance...and I'mgoing to ask then about changing my doctor because he's a quack!


Whew! lol I had to take some meds. this morning...and I can start to feel them making me pretty dizzy! Yikes! I'm home alone. My son and his girl friend left last night to go to Gatlinburg and won't be back until next Wednesday! :o) I know they'll have fun! :o)
But I don't like being alone when I feel like this....it's scary! Espcially if I'm having a hard enough time to just sit in this chair!
So...I'll do my best to get around to all of your journals! :o)

I really need to get off of here now! :o) I don't think I'll be doing anything today! lol :o)
I hope that all of you have a great day! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


 


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad your getting your meds finally.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Glad you're getting your meds.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you got your medicines, Hugs Lisa :) Love your fairies :)

Anonymous said...

YOU be careful...all alone and taking the meds......let us know that you are ok!
LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

haha loopier than usual huh?! lol
Glad you finally got your meds and good luck today.
They will have a blast there, especially staying a week and I am sure they have the money too. lol.
Love ya mom

Anonymous said...

wooooohoooooo happy dancing for you. I am so glad you got your meds, but please be careful getting around. I don't want you to get hurt my dear friend. ((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I've got this idea that you're on bucketloads of stuff, Lisa, and I seem to remember that you went off some of the stuff a wee while back. Forgive me if I am wrong. Why don't you talk to the pharmacist and get his / her opinion on anything that they think you no longer need? Just an idea. It is distinctly possible to be on too many meds, as you know. However, if you feel you benefit by them, that's the way it should be.
Ideally, you'd discuss it with your doctor, but you made it quite clear that he doesn't listen.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Be careful there if you're feeling dizzy.  So sorry you don't like doctor, that's a very uncomfortable feeling.  Take care today.  Joni

Anonymous said...

Take good care of yourself - I hope you are feeling better soon.  
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you were able to get your prescriptions, but do you still need to take all of the ones you have been calling in.  Was concerned with you being so dizzy, etc. like anyone on meds, health situations can change what you need to be taking dear....please call the pharmacist since you are comfortable with the doctor you have and ask if so and so drug would interfere with this one that I'm taking, etc.  It's not good to self-diagnose especially with medicine dear.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Lisa,sometimes meds. do make you dizzy if you havn't been on them ones for  awhile.Check them out.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you were able to get them filled. I do hope that you got some rest.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

hope you can get the rest filled:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I just read where Mitt Romney's wife has MS.  He is  the Mormon and former governor running for president. She was down in bed once with a very bad outbreak of it for a long time.  Now the article reports she is in 'remission.'  Have they given you any hope of remission?  Of course they are very wealthy and would be able to afford top of the line treatment, but she says that she has not done much except change her diet to heavy on the veggies and fruit.  Gerry

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some of your meds.  Hope you can get the rest.
Hugs,
D