Tuesday, August 14, 2007

~So far....so good!~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



Good morning! I hope today is a good day for all of you!


This morning when my physical therapist came, I talked to her about my blood pressure and showed her my readings. She is also a nurse and she told me to get to my doctor as soon as I can. I did call my GP yesterday and the nurse there told me that it wasn't high enough to be concerned and didn't make an appointment for me! ggrr! I really dislike that doctor! My blood pressure normally runs around 110/70 to 112/70. So, after my physical therapist left, I called another doctor that I went to for my heart and chest pains. The soonest they could get me in is tomorrow at 1:15! I really like this doctor and trust him. I told the nurse there what I've been experiancing. I've been only checking it in the mornings and nights now. When it goes up, I feel very sick and vomited again last night! So, I don't know whats out of whack now in my body! Good Grief! lol
I'm still learning the difference of the MS pains and the fibromyalgia pains! :o) I think I've got that down. :o)
My physical therapist had to rub out this huge muscle cramp on the back of my right thigh! Ouchie! When she got to my hips, I about came off of my bed! Again, my hips and thighs are the worst right now. Geesh!

Again, I do want to thank you all for your suggestions! I've been doing what you've suggested. Because this is something very new to me and again...being alone is kind of scary to me. I'm relying on writing in this journal. I'm very appreciative that I have friends like you that will tell me the truth and help me! Thank you!
Your comments do help me! :o) I wish all of you a great day! Gods blessings to all of you!


 


24 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you can get in and see hwat the dr says for sure tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Hope you get it all sorted out!!!
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Oh well Lisa at least you have an appointment now for tomorrow and the doc will see whats happening.You will be a little wiser then lets hope.It is scary when you are by yourself I agree.I hope you have  a good day pain free day today.Prayers being said.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am glad you are getting an appt to check your blood pressure, hope you are feeling better today, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

That sucks that the receptionist was being a you know what. I am glad you have an appointment tomorrow with the good doctor. :)
Hope you have a good day today.
I love you!

Anonymous said...

The nurse in the dr's office should have made the appt. anyway.  Who is she to tell you it's not high enough when she really doesn't know your problems?  The dr. is the judge of that.  Well at least you're seeing the dr. you like.  Have a good day!
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/jouney-to-success

Anonymous said...

You called your Dr for an appointment and she told you no....unbelievable..glad you got one with the other Dr.

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

I never cease to be appalled at the attitude within certain sections of the medical profession in your area, Lisa. Chest pain rates as an emergency in my book.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you keep an eye on your blood preasure! I do not want anything to happen to you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa we also wish you a gret day of hopefully feeling better dear. Glad you were able to get an appointment to get your BP checked out tomorrow. Just know I and all your other readers care about you and keep you in our thoughts and our prayers. Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

Ouch, Lisa.  I'm glad that the other doctor will see you.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It's been a while, so have lots to catch up on...glad you are seeing a doc you can trust.  I hope you get some relief very soon.

Take care,

Millie :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.  I like your work too.  God Bless .

Anonymous said...

glad you are seeing the doc you trust and like... very important.  feel better soon
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I am personally not a big fan of some doctors.  You have to be able to have complete trust in them to feel safe and secure about your treatment.  I hope that you get the care that you deserve and will feel better than you are right now.

Allison

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Go with your gut feeling. I should have with my foot more. I mean 3 1/2 yrs & 5 docs until I found the 6th one that found out why. They acted like it was all in my head when I had this huge lipoma that destroyed 92% of my PLT muscle! Ya, right in my head! Ugh! Prayers on the way!

Anonymous said...

oh hun that sounds awful honestly,keep your spirits up we are all behind you zoe xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you called your other doctor. I worry so much about you. I wish we lived closer. I'd be over everyday to hang out with you, go out to lunch, take the kids outside to play. You take care, don't over do it ok? ((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

i hope all goes well at the doctors today. xo lj

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the Doctor's today. Let us know what he says.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Awww Lisa,
Dr. does sound like an ass.  Most would error on the side of caution.
WTH?
Glad you are going to the dr. today.
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Doctors can be such infuriating idiots, I am glad to hear you are seeing one you like.  Good luck to you.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm