Sunday, August 5, 2007

Just things....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



Good morning! I hope that everyone is doing well! :o)


Yesterday, I was alittle too "dizzy feeling" to not do anything! ggrr! :o) So...I just rested my body. :o) When I have problems using my walker when I walk...That kind of scares me. I could get hurt if I fall. Yikes! I don't get up from sitting fast...I take my time.
I felt sooo bad that I couldn't go with my daughter yesterday to collage to register. :o( I know that she understands, but I still feel bad. DH went with her instead. :o) She's changing schools...now she's going to go to the community collage here in town. Now I won't have to worry about her driving so far away for her classes. :o)

My energy is pretty low again. It takes all I have just to take a shower! lol :o) After that...I'm spent! :o)
Today once again...nothing planned. I don't feel safe enough to go anywhere. So, I can stay home...no biggie! :o)
While dh is here...I want to change my bed linnens. So I'll have help with doing that. :o) That always makes me feel better when the bed is changed. :o)
I'm going to go for now. :o)
Thank you for you comments! They really do keep me going! :o) Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


 


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hope the dizziness goes away, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Take care, I feel like that all the time & have no help with anything. It's the pits isn't it? grrr
Just take it easy.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Clean bed linens are great!! Especially right after a nice hot shower! Hope you have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Take it easy, and hope you have a good Sunday

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better tomorrow then Lisa.It's so lovely isn't it to get into fresh crisp bed linen when we change them.One fo my favourite things,I love too.Especially when it's been a very hot scrching day like today here over the pond where I live Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I hope those dizzy spells have past.
Have a great Sunday.  :)
Hugs
Penny
http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh

Anonymous said...

Sorry to read about your dizzy spells. Take care rest when you can and try not to sweat the rest. Have a great Sunday
Lisa

Anonymous said...

for a week know I suddenl fall sideways lol its funny but annoying !!!!! i ahte dizzy

Anonymous said...

i hope you had a restful Sunday.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better Lisa....

Michele

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

The meds side effects will take time to go away.  You just have to get used to them again.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It's ok mom, dont feel bad. I understand why you were not able to go.  I love you and hope today was a good day for you.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

hope your day turned around and you started feeling a bit better
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you can worry less about your daughter not driving so far to college. I know all about being drained of energy taking a shower. With not being able to lift this damn right arm over my head it takes all my energy to just wash my hair, and I actually break out in a sweat in the shower trying to shower. I've had to learn to do alot of things left handed, instead of using my right arm or hand. Get some rest my friend, and please be careful. I hope you got your bed linens changed. ((((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart, feeling so poorly.  I Pray you start feeling better.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/