Saturday, August 4, 2007

What a night! lol

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



Good afternoon! I hope all are well. :o)


Yesterday really seemed to just drag on and on for me. I don't know why, just some days are like that! :o)
Dh was home yesterday....he worries about me when he knows I'm alone. Espeically now that I'm back on those medicines. I can feel the difference already in my joints. But, I have to cope with the side effects. I can do it. :o) No biggie. :o)


He was out mowing the lawn, and he came in...he didn't look very good! His blood pressure was high again! :o( I wish he would go to the doctors...he has insurance so he can, but he's too stuborn! ggrr!



My daughter and my grandson came over last night! YAY! :o) I wish I could bottle up what having my family around, does for me! :o)
My grandson was being his onry little self! LOL My daughter was playing with him on the floor and he did something that just made her laugh so hard! LOL It was funny! :o ) Her laugh is so contageous! lol And I just so happened to have my camera! lol So...I taped her laughing! My grandson thought she was crying and came over to console her! :o) It was just so funny! :o)
I went to bed right after they left last night, which wasn't late at all. I didn't get up this morning until 9:30! I can't believe that I slept 11 and 1/2 hours! When I got up...my dh said that he was just getting ready to come check on me! He was worried! Bless his heart! :o) So...now my day is all screwed up...lol. Oh well! :o) My body must have needed it! :o)
Well....I need o get off of here...starting to get pretty dizzy again! ggrr! :o) I'll do my best to get to your journals and answer your emails! :o)





21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Awwwwwwww what a cutie your grandson is eating the cookie :) I love when you post pictures of him, Have a great weekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

OMG she does have an contageous laugh. I found myself laughing right along.  What a sweet child to be concerned about his mommy!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

he is a doll...i liked the video....isnt it great to see your daughter so happy?
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I don't know who's cuter...your daughter or your grandson!!  Loved it...

Nancy

Anonymous said...

yes hwat a laugh and him trying to hug her so funny. and Im glad they are watching out for you an dworry about you.

Anonymous said...

The pictures at the top was cute! he is super cute

Anonymous said...

loved the pics and the video was so cute. good for you getting some good sleep. hope you have a great weekend. (((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa i just watched the video that was sweet how he huged her cause he thought she was crying
meg

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got a lot of much needed sleep! Loved your pics and the video was so cute! You are right, her laugh is contagious! He must have done something really funny!
Hope you have a good day.
Hugs..Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

you needed that sleep... and probably more .. take care of you
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

enjoy your weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa I never knew you took that video!! mmhmmm
haha it is cute!
Love ya

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa I never knew you took that video!! mmhmmm
haha it is cute!
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Oh that laugh of hers was so infectious I don't know how anyone could watch this video without laughing, too.  I am glad you had your camera handy.  I think something like this is a great idea for a short film.  I tried doing a short film of Doc and me but just can't get something remarkable enough to show.  Well, I wil keep trying.  I went to Youtube and signed up and Uncut video.  I have to have Doc burn what we do, so I can bring it into my computer via the DvD player. Babies are wonderful subjects.  I have also watched Jeanette's dog as well as her grandchildren.  Oh, I know what, when I can get Dante over here maybe I can do one of him, except he is old enough to spoil it.  Well, take all you can now while that grandbaby is so funny and adorable!  Gerry    

Anonymous said...

Funny her laugh is contagsous LOL!! I hope hubby goes sees the doc it's best.I know how men are stubborn on this siubject.I have one just the same Gr.Touch wood though he keeps good health.I love the reflection pic of you and kayden in the mirror it is wonderful.Thanx for sharing Lisa.Good to be looking at his smiling little face again.Have a good weekend.Take Care God Bless Kath.
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling well. So nice to see you happy!
Great pics. :)
Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
Hugs,
Sug

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Funny video!  What was she laughing about?  That was cute your g/s getting worried about her.  He's special!
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

You are smart to listen to your body, sleep when you need it.  Too bad the side effects of the meds are difficult to handle right now.  I hope they get better for you.  How sweet of your dh to worry about you, it shows his love for you.  Hope you are feeling better soon.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

Tell Dh not ignore his blood pressure, mine did and it resulted in a major op for him to have his valve replaced.

I hope the side effects of the meds wear off soon, that is the part I hate most about trying to get my FM under control

Mary

http://journals.aol.com/maryajacobs5/grand-tour-of-america/