Monday, August 13, 2007

Just another great day/videos & pictures!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



Good morning! I hope all of you are doing well today!


Last night, we had our grandson while my daughter and her boy friend went to the fair to see a concert! I have pictures and video's this time! lol


 




We had a blast! lol He made me laugh all night! He has this new little 'run' that he does, and it's so cute! He puts his arms up tucked in close and moves them real fast! lol I think that he thinks it makes him run faster! lol

I took everyones advise from my last entry. I also want to say, Thank you!
I'm alone again today, and when I am, I feel like by writing in this journal is a way of talking to someone. I know, sad isn't it! lol
My home health aid will be coming in today...so that will help. I do still feel like I'm going to have a seizure. I do get an 'aura' before I have them, just wish it would hurry up and get it over with! lol

I wish all of you a great day! I don't have much to say today.lol I just had so much fun yesterday and last night with my grandson! He's amazing! Great medicine for me! :o)
Again, thank you! I am going to call my doctor to see what can be done.
Gods blessings to all of you! :o)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I am worried about you if you are still feeling you are going to have a seizure.
I hope that you aren't,  I dont' know anything about it but hopefully if you were going to you would have already.  Maybe you are just stressed.  I have been stressed lately and feeling all kinds of weird ways.
I enjoyed the videos of your grandson, reminds me of my son when he was little, now he's 14 and I miss those times!
Hope you feel better.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun time! {{{}}}
Glad your HHA is coming today, but do call the Dr, ok?
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

the page is so huge i can not see all of your journal.
i liked the videos.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Yes I feel many of us come to our journals when we are alone for company Lisa.Glad the posting was no trouble to change.I hope your home help soon arrives and when she has been you soon feel a little better.Grandson is too funnty LOL!! Bless him.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand htttp://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Lisa, loved your pictures and videos !!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day, Hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

I feel so much like a part of you thanks for sharing your family with us

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a blast with your grandson. I hope your aid helps you get some stuff done so that way you can sleep!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

i love the video's. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great videos!  Hopefully your doctor will be able to get you feeling a bit better soon.  In the meantime, take good care and don't overdo.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

Loved your videos and pictures!  I sure hope you DON'T have a seizure and that aura goes away!~

Hugs
Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))Love your pics and videos.I hope you will be ok by yourself.