Saturday, August 11, 2007

A wonderful day!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



Good morning J-Land! I hope you are all doing good and pain free this morning!


The pictures I have up are ones that my daughter sent to me!


I had a great day yesterday! It wasn't as hot out, so I was fine. I picked up my daughter and grandson and went to Wal Mart! I needed to get a few things and one of them was a tape recorder. I will use it when I'm alone and I need to remember things. Thank you for suggesting that! That was a good idea!


We went to Wendy's for lunch...and my grandson had my daughter and I laughing so hard! He's a character! He reminds me of my daughter when she was his age! lol We seen my mom while we were at WM, and she came over to say hi to us! Everytime that my grandson goes to WM, he has to go in the back were the bikes are because there's this little red corvet battery car that he wants so bad! He took my moms hand and wanted to show her the car. When we all got there, it wasn't on the floor like it normally is. But...he spotted it up on the top shelves and pointed it out to her! lol He loves that car! I'd love to be able to get it for him for Christmas!
I was done with getting what I needed and we were headed for the cashier....and before we got there, there was a rack with banana's on it. He walked ove to them and there was one banana just laying there and he picked it up and put it in my basket! lol He loves banana's and he wanted one! lol So I had to get it for him! I got him a ballon too because he was a good boy! :o) Yes...he has me wrapped around his fingers!

I dropped them off and came home. I rested a bit because I was starting to feel pretty weak.


My son and his girl friend made dinner again last night! They made home made fried chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans! :o) My daughter and my grandson came over to have dinner as well. It was so good! And so nice of them to have cooked!
Believe it or not...I didn't take any pictures last night! lol Thats so not me! lol They were playing football in the living room again! lol This time with my son as well. :o) It was a great time! I had so much fun! lol With all of them making me laugh...it was like a natural medicine! I love it when they all are together with me! :o) It was getting late and my daughter had to go home. My grandson was pretty worn out by then! He should have slept good last night! I sure did! lol I was worn out! :o) So....that was my wonderful day! The best medicine ever!

Today, I'm just going to go with the flow! What ever my body tells me to do...I'm going to do it!
I want to thank all of you for commenting and giving me the advise! I do appreciate it! :o) Thank you! I wish you all a great day! Gods blessings to all of you!



 


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you had a good day..those pics are totally precious. I love you happy.

XO lj

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going so well for you!
Have a blessed wkend.
Hugz,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable.  It is wonderful to feel how much love you have for your family through your writings.  You are so lucky to have such wonderful children.  Have a great, painfree day!
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. So glad you got out and enjoyed your day. I bet if santa grandma and pawpaw have anything to do about it, he'll be one happy lil boy christmas morning sitting in his red corvette, lol. Grandparents, we are just marshmallows in our grandkids lil hands aren't we? Dinner sounded so good. I love fried chicken. (((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds like so much fun. How lovely! I'm so happy for you. Home made fried chicken sounds soooo great! YUM!

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/

Anonymous said...

I love that your daugther shares pics and stands by you and is there for you. I think she knows that your grandson also is the light of your life and gives you energy to go on . I love that I get so share in those pics

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you had a good day yesterday, loved the pictures !!!!!!!! Now you got me wanting fried chicken, lol, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa~So glad you had a wonderful day! You so deserve it~I love that hummingbird graphic! Mind if I snag? Have a great wk. end! xox Deb ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Lisa once again.Also I am happy you had all the company again,I know it does you good.The laughs as well and who couldn't laugh at your Grandson .He is a little beauty LOL!! Take Care Have a love weekend.Hope your pains ease and you can enjoy every minute of it.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

The kids in mylife are my medicines too.  Glad you had a wonderful day and got to get out.  It's way to hot here!
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are going through so much pain.  I can tell you are an inspiration to many people and loved by many as well.  Those pictures are so Cute!!  I want a little boy or girl so badly!  Have a good pain free weekend.

Allison

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had fun with your "medicines." Kayden has the biggest blue eyes. I love his smile. Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got to get for a while. I think it is great that your grandson makes you laugh
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

It sure was a great day!
What an adorable pic of your daughter with son.
He likes banana's that is so good!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((lisa)))))))))))))))))i AM SO GLAD YOUR FAMILY LOVES SPENDING TIME WIHT YOU,that is what you need and yes it is a natural high.LOL.HAve a good weekend.