Thursday, August 16, 2007

More and something exciting!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



Good morning! I hope that all are feeling great today!


First, my exciting news! I'm going to be another grandma again!!! :o) My daughter is pregnant!!! She's about a month along now. In my mind, I'm jumping up and down!!! I'm just so excited! :o) Her wedding is in September and I can't wait for that either! :o) I just found out about this yesterday!!! Another grandbaby to love and spoil!!!



Yesterday...I was still not feeling right. I did just stay in bed. Thats all I could do really.
This morning, I'm still feeling so dizzy, I feel like I should be hanging on to something! I called the doctor that I went to yesterday to see what I was suppose to do because I didn't remember. They told me that I was to follow up with my GP asap. So I called and made an appointment, and It's today at 2:30. This is the doctor I don't like at all. But, hopefully he'll help me. I'm also to call 911 if I still feel bad. Well, I do...but I'm alone again right now and it kind of scares me.
I also have a favor to ask. Could you all please say a prayer for me? Thank you.
I need to go for now....and I'm not sure if I can get to all of your journals right now. I'll do my best. :o)
{{{I'm giving all of you a big virtual hug!}}} Gods blessings to all of you!


 


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congrats on baby news!
Saying a prayer for you.{{{}}}
Sugar

Anonymous said...

congrats on being a grandma

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Lisa, congrats on being a grandma again, sending up prayers for you, Hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you are in my special thoughts and prayers.  Take care, hope your doctor appointment can bring yousome help dear.   Arlene(AJ)

Anonymous said...

congrats on being a grandma again. I'll be one too, again,  in a month or a little more. Hope your doctor is able to make you feel better hon.
Hugs to you too,
Barb-http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I'm pleased for you that you'll be a grandma again, Lisa. And I hope your appointment is more satisfactory than you anticipate. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Lisa~I pray to the Lord that you keep Lisa close in your care right now; remind her please that she is not alone and give her continued Faith. Thank you for all you have done to protect her and for all that I know you will do today and in the future. Amen.
You hang in there, friend; you have a great heart! Deb ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Hugs back to you.
\Saying a prayer for you.
Grandbaby!!!  That is great!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby!!! I'm so happy for you!  I bet your grandson will just love being a big brother!
I hate that you are alone when you feel like this. I wish I lived closer. Just take it easy and don't do anything that you could get hurt.
Hugs..Pam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming a grandma again!  How exciting!

As for getting to our journals.. don't worry about it!  Just take care of yourself, Lisa.. that's the most important thing.

You are always in my prayers, anyway... :)

Hugs
Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

of course i will pray for you and CONGRATS Grandma!! How awesome that is!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

That is such awesome news! Congrats to you and to her.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and your daughter
d

Anonymous said...

Congrats on becoming Grandma again.  Don't worry about getting to journals.  I'm praying for you Lisa!
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

wooohoooooooo another grandbaby. congrats, doing happy dance here. i always have you in my prayers. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, i am so pleased for your daughter and your self. I am sorry things are no better with your health. its a scary time for you im sure. my prayers are with you.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having another grand-baby!!!  I am behind in my journals so I hope the next entries will find you feeling better.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm