Saturday, August 18, 2007

My day....

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



Good afternoon! Am hoping all are well today!


My grandson is sick. :o( He has an ear infection. This is the first time that he's been sick. Bless his heart. We are babysitting him over night. My daughter and her boy friend are going to see a Bengals game tonight! YAY! Who Dey!!!
I got that script filled. It's called Antivert! It says its for motion sickness!!! What?! I'm just completly in ow over this! This shows that he did not hear a word I said! What an idiot!
I've been feeling about the same, and I've been keeping an eye on my blood pressure as well. Yesterday, I actually slept for 5 1/2 hours when I layed down for a nap!! Wow! Last night I slept 10 hours! This is just so not like me! I'm not complaining. I guess my body needs it!

I feel so much better thats it's the weekend. Dh is here and he keeps checking on me. He did so during the week when he was home from work as well. I really feel so much more safer when he is home with me.
I'm hoping that nothing major happens while we have our grandson here.
My best friends birthday was this week, and we went to Applebee's for dinner! I had a lot of fun! We were celebrating both of our birthdays since mine is the 28th. She drove and we asked for a booth instead of me trying to sit in a chair. I still had to hold on to the table! lol
I couldn't look over to my right, because of all of the lights....it made me more dizzy. But we had a good time! :o)
I really need to go....I'm just not feeling right. I still am having a lot of pains in my lower back, hips and legs. This too shall pass!
I would like to thank all of you for your very helpfull comments! That means so much to me! Gods blessings to all of you!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you got to be with your best friend...thats good for you....i hope Cayden gets well quick....wow, the Bengals are playing already?! LOVE YOU, lj

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope both you and your grandson feel better soon, I love Applebee's, Love and Hugs Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

Aw Lisa i just love that picture it's so cute with Kayden in th ehat LOL!! Bless him he's not well.Earache is the worst pain out.My Granson was about 18month old once and he eneded up in hosptal two nights he cried and screamed that much.When they finally found out it was an ear infection.Thing was when I took him I said it sounds like earache crying to me.They wouldn't take my word,so poor little thing had to suffer until they found out there own way at the hospital.Grrrrrrr.So I hope Kayden is not too ill whist you are babysitting nor yourelf for that matter.Have a good evening.Guess your Doc got things wrong too hey! byt the sound of th emotion meds.Grrrrrr.Happy to read you enjoyed your outing with your friend."Happy Belated B/Day" to her.Take Care God bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Have fun with  grandson, ear ache miserable for little ones!
Feel better.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you still having so much trouble. {{{}}}
Hope you & little one get to feeling better soon.
Hugs,Sugar

Anonymous said...

Actually something for motionsickness may help with the dizziness.  I had really bad vertigo once and my Dr. told me to take Sudafed!  I thought she was nuts but it worked.  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope you start feeling better and your grandson too, so you can have a good time while he stays over.  Have a good day!  Joni

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your grandson feel better soon!
Hugs..Pam

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your grandson both feel better soon.
That Antivert is a total waste of time. Don't even bother taking it, I'd suggest.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

have a good sunday:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your grandson & weekend.  I hope the dizziness subsides for you.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

he gave you a prescription for motion sickness? Does he think you live on a boat. yep, I'd say he wasn't listening. awwww sorry your grandson isn't feeling well. I hope he gets better soon. ((((((((hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hun....I'm behind here.  You've been dizzy.  Antivert is for dizziness.  I figured that's what he gave you.  Motion sickness makes people dizzy.  Same thing.  There was a year there I had dizziness and I had to take Antivert.  It worked good for me.  Have you taken it?  How is it working for ya?
Hugs,
D