Friday, August 10, 2007

Just a quickie.....!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......



I got a phone call yesterday from the lady that came here the day before.
She told me that she had already excepted my waiver! YAY! She had also told me that she signed me up for a few things as well....like adult day care. I know, that sounds funny...but what it is, is it will get me out of the house and with others like me! I can't wait! :o)
So, that was such great news for me! She told me that it would take 2 to 3 weeks for me to find out....and then getting a call from her the next day! YAY! :o)


Today, I'm going to try and get out of the house with my daughter. Since it's not as hot as it has been...I'll be ok. :o)
And...my grandson will be coming too! lol I know I'll have fun!


Well....just had to tell you about the waiver! I hope that everyone is having a great day! God's blessings to you all!
 


 


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear this Lisa, hopefully you will be able to get all the things that you need and soon. You have gone through way to much for way to long.
love ya, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Thats great news Lisa I hope it's not long now before all this is sorted and you get th ehelp you so much deserve.have  agreat time out with Daughtera dn Grandson Yippee !! Have a lovaly weekend too.I hope it's pain free for you.Don't overdo it today but ENJOY..Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

What great news for you!  I know you will have a fun day too with your family.  By the way I loved the joke too, never heard that one before.  Joni

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!
Sug

Anonymous said...

I hope you have fun today. The adult day care might be good for you. You'll make some new friends.
Pam

Anonymous said...

YAYYY!!
haha I had fun. It is hotttt!!! Kayden was such a good boy. :)
and thats what she said, "Just a quickie!" lol...your subject name.  HAHAHA
See ya later
Love ya

Anonymous said...

That is great that you will meet some people who can maybe relate to what your going through! And a chance to get out of the house? What a deal ;) I am not sure if I ever told you but my mom was diagnosed about a 2 years ago with MS.  She was diagnosed after running many tests and her body really going kaput on her for a week. She had 2 silent heart attacks, 3 strokes. She actually got into a car accident while having the first one and didn't remember how the accident happened. She lost her short term memory so things like going to the grocery store was all confusing and frustrating to her. She could not remember things that used to be so natural for her. She is doing good now. She started taking a natural drink you drink twice a day called Viavente and it has seemed to help her in all kinds of ways. No reason for writing a book in your comments other than I am not sure if I have mentioned this in any of my journals or to you ;) Have fun out with your daughter and cute grandson!!
Hugs,
Robyn

Anonymous said...

adult day care is wonderful my grandmother had it

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that your waiver was accepted and you'll be able to get more help and get out with the Adult Day Care and socialize with them.  Enjoy your get away with your daughter and darling grandson.  Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

That is great news for you. I am so happy for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you got good news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great weekend, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

that is wonderful news. you will get out and meet people, make new friends and have fun. I am so happy for you. (((((((((hugs))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

What great news for you!  It will be so good for you to get out & make new friends.  I am happy for you!
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

How awesome that you will get out and about!! This will be such a positive for you.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! It will be a great support group!

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/somethingelsetothinkabout/

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you that you're finally getting some help you need.  This is awesome!
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Wonderful news, I am so happy for you!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news Lisa...I am glad for you. Still remembering your friends daughter in prayer.

Michele