Monday, August 27, 2007

~A Great day~

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 



Good morning! I hope all of you are doing well today!


Yesterday seemed to just drag on and on. Dh washed my bed sheets for me and put them back on my bed. That was so nice!
My mom called me to see if I wanted to go with her and my sister for a birthday lunch. I had to decline that offer as well. My lower back, hips and legs aren't doing so well. I'm having a hard enough time getting around here in the house.


My daughter had called my husband and asked what we were doing for dinner. He just ordered subs for us from Cassano's. I was hoping that they would stop by here. They were on their way back from a picnic that her boy friend's work was having. Not very long after the call....here they came! :o) Which of course cheered me up! lol My little man just woke up and was grumpy! lol

Her boy friend is making a derby car so he was out in the garage. I went out to see it. There was my little man helping daddy! :o) Too cute! He was sitting inside the car and helping! He also got a hammer and started to pound on the car! lol My daughter did too, it let out some frustrations! lol Too cute!
I had to come back in because my lower back and legs weren't feeling too good. So, I went to my bedroom to sit in my bed to rest them. Not long after that...they had to leave. I got my hugs and kisses, and even told my daughter's tummy I loved you! I can't wait until she gets bigger!
After they had left, my dh and I was watching Big Brother in my bedroom. My legs started doing their thing again....they started to "ball" up with cramps on me! Yikes! That hurts so bad when that happens! I stretched my legs out trying to make it better. It didn't, but I tried. Then we watched Gene Simmons Family Jeweles. They got worse. Dh asked me if he could do something to help me. It's very different with this, because it's a lot more then rubbing out cramps. But I had him do the best he could and get my upper thighs and my hips. I started to cry and he thought he was doing something wrong. I told him he wasn't and that this is how it is when my physical therapist comes. I felt so much better when he was done! He did help! He sat in my room with me for as long as he could. He really needed to go to bed since he has to get up early for work. He stayed up with me until 11:30! Then he told me that he was just going to be right on the couch and turned the tv off so he could hear me if I needed him! I was so much better after he rubbed my legs for me. I was up for awhile and then about 2:30 I went to sleep.
This morning my physical therapist came and oh boy....Ouchie! So, I got the deep tissue massage and she told me that she doesn't like to make me cry either. I told her that after it is done, it does relieve me of some of the pains, so it's fine with me! :o)
So...all in all, I had a great day yesterday! :o) I love my family so much! And these legs are not going to stop me from everything! It's a personal battle between me and my body! And I'm going to win this!


Thank all of you for being here for me! :o) God bless you all!


 


 


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havent had  sub in forever !!!!!!! I should get stuff to make hom emade subs I love hoagies

Anonymous said...

Lisa, subs sound good, I hope you feel better today, Love You Lisa XO

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to see your family. And I'm glad your hubby was so helpful. I'm sure it's hard for him to see you cry.
Take it easy today....and don't forget your Dr appt tomorrow!! I haven't forgotten! <yeah...an ol' mother hen here> (smile)
Hugs...Pam

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM...a sub sure sounds good!  You have a wonderful man, he sounds so caring and kind. I truly wish you were not experiencing such pain.  I just love the pictures of Johnny...oolala, that alone should make you feel better. :)
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

I have fibro fog today and i have wrote this comment out 3 times now. lol we have to laugh dont we. I was so happy to hear your good news. When everything seems to be going like poo there is always some good news to come along. With your health one step at a time and baby steps Take it easy.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

The "little men" in my life always cheer me up no matter how I'm hurting or how bad I feel.  I'm glad you've been spending alot of time with your family.   I just wish you didn't hurt so much.  I pray for you everyday.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your evening!
Missie
http://journals.aol.com/chat2missie/MissiesUpsideDownWorld/

Anonymous said...

so glad Hubby was able to help you with your bed and rubbing your legs....I am sure that made him feel helpful and needed and made you feel better....
Hope you have a good evening!!!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you talked about a birthday. Was it your birthday or someone else's in your family?  Gosh, I didn't mean to miss your birthday if I did!  

I hope your legs and other pains become more tolerable sounds like you have some rough times.  Keep up the fight just like you have been doing, though.

I always remember you in my prayers. Merry

Anonymous said...

Hey do you like Johnny Depp?  I'm an Orlando Bloom fan myself.  He is so beautiful.  I am sorry you are having so much pain.  I had a bad day at work myself with pain.  I'll probably write about it in my journal.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

i LOVED Cassano's in the 80's with the salty crust but they seemed to have changed their recipe....i am glad you got to get some Cayden medicine of hugs and kisses! So awesome that DH helped you too.
LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad your Hubby and family are so supportive for you.  Great that you got to see the cute little guy too.  Hope you feel better tomorrow.  Joni

Anonymous said...

Support is good.. and you are getting it.  I'm glad.
Take care of you and I do hope you're feeling better.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I just love clean sheets! I have our sheets in the wash right now. Subs sound so good.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hear it is going to be your birthday tomorrow.  Hope you have a happy one!

Phil

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))Glad you had a great time.I heard tommrow is your Bday?I need to write that down.I hope you have a very specil Birthday,you deserve it.HAve a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Family does make things better don't they?  I am so sorry about your pain.  rose

Anonymous said...

I hate your in so much pain, but I am glad your hubby helped you and you got some sleep and your family brought you smiles. ((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Love, Cindy