Thursday, August 9, 2007

Videos/pictures/and more!

.....Just to let you know, nothing in this journal's entry is toward anyone in specific, I use it to write my feelings, and about my illnesess, and in hopes it might help someone else as I do.I do not pretend nor imatate to be someone I'm not. And if you might take an entry wrong and feel that it is about you, I'm sorry but It isn't, it just may seem to coincide with your own life. And if there is something in what I write that "offends" you, options; don't read, or realize that this IS real life, and get out of your plastic bubble and learn more about it! God bless you!......


 







Yesterday....my son and his girlfriend came home from their vacation in Gatlinburg! I really missed them.


When the lady came here yesterday for the Ohio Home Care Program...I wished dh was here or my daughter. She was here alittle over 2 hours! She was asking me all kinds of questions that I just for the life of me can't remember! If I would have had someone else here with me, they could have helped me with all of her questions. Then she had to look at the house to see if I can get around in it with my walker and my wheelchair. She looked at my bedroom and seen that I had a toilet in there. She also told me that I'm suppose to have a nurse come once a week to take my vitals! A nurse from the agency that I have my physical therapist and home health aid from. I didn't know that! She told me for two reasons; one...because of the small heart attack...and the other because of certain illnesses I have! She said she'll look into why this isn't happening. I told her that I check my blood pressure on my own because I have a little machine with a cuff. Not good enough...a nurse has to take my vitals and the log them.

So....that took up most of the afternoon! I layed down after she left....and then my son wakes me up! YAY! :o) He got home around 5:00! They showed me where they stayed and had a lot of pictures to show me too! I say...since my daughter and my son have already taken a vacation down in Gatlinburg...it's dh's and my turn! lol That would be nice!
I was sitting in my bed watching tv...and it was about 7:30 or so, and here comes my daughter and granson! YAY! I had all of my "medicines" home with me! :o) What a night it was! My grandson wanted to go out back and play ball, but it was still too hot and was getting dark out. So...they played football in the house! lol That was too funny!
I picked him up....I just can't help not to...and I'm paying for it today! :o) It is well worth it in my eyes!

I need to go so I can to your journals! And I wish you all a happy day!
Gods blessings to all of you!

My daughter had this made for me! I love it! :o)


 


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha you didn't miss them!! lol..im jk.
Cute vidoes, well duh! and of course pictures.
Love ya mom!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa~That's so pretty what your daughter had made for you! I'm so glad you got all their company last night; I know that made you so happy! ;-)))) Good that a nurse will come; you deserve it! ;-) God's blessings to you & yours alwasy, Deb ;-)

Anonymous said...

tha tis cool she did a great job

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love that tag your daughter made for you, have a good day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your pics and videos. Your grandson's laughter is contagious! Hope you get the Home Health RN to come each week. That's a necessity.
Have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo adorable!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,I  don't know if it's my pooter,but the video's were very dark,I couldn't make out the pics Grrrrr.I had sound on so i knew it was funny as I heard the laughter LOL! I hope all gets set up for the home help I call it over here and everything works out well for you.I think someone should be with us too when we have to answer many questions.I used to be there for my mother.Take Care Have a great day God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Love your vids and the tag of Kayden.  Have a good day.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

That graphic your daughter did for you is so cute.  Grandchildren are the best medicine, and yours is very adorable and fun.  A trip to Gatlinburg sounds like fun, wish I lived closer.  Hope you have a good day.  Joni

Anonymous said...

He is  a right tonic for you, Lisa. I am so pleased for the way he cheers you up

Anonymous said...

The videos were dark, but unlike Kath below, I could make them out. Precious!
Loved that name tag, so cute.
Hugs,
Sug

Anonymous said...

The graphic your daughter made is lovely.  I'm so glad you got all of your "medicine".  I can see why you can't resist picking up your grandson, it seems worth it.  I'll have to try the videos later, my broadband is down and dial up is too slow.  Once the storms pass I'll get my broadband back.  Take care,
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm

Anonymous said...

I just know having your children drop by must have made for some great medicine and revitalized your heart and mind....the pics and videos are cute....
thanks for sharing it all!!!!
-Ellie
P.S. ask your daughter and husband and son some questions that the lady from the agency asked you......or if questions come up....write it all down and then call her or catch her on her next visit....you have that right to explain things further...and to give her answers that would explain things more if you feel you did not the first time around.....Peace

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that your children stopped by! I really like the graphic of the polar bear! that made me laugh.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics and video's. I just love his smile and the smile he puts on his grandma's face, priceless. I think a vacation sounds great for you and hubby. (((((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I have 3 grandsons my self and they are my joy!  great pictures!  rose

Anonymous said...

What an awesome Lisa tag! Love it. loved the 2 videos too...he is such a BOY...and a cutie too. So glad you got to see both kids and all is well....i hope you can get all the help you need from the experts. I love your laugh.
Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Oh that graphic with the picture of your grandson is so precious  I can see why you would love it.  I liked it when you said you had your 'medicines' home with you, your kids and grandchild.  That really shows a loving heart and an appreciation of how healthy kids can be for you.  Gerry

Anonymous said...

LIsa, I haven't had time to read journals for ages.  I Loved reading this.  I especially enjoy the pictures of your gorngeous hunk of Grandson!  He has the most beautiful eyes (& other things as well) that I have EVER seen.  But the best part is the way you all take the time to do things with him.  You show him your love by playing with him. That little boy is going to grow up with a healthy self-esteem and the world need kids who know and remember they were loved. It won't be long if he doesn't already, have memories.  I have memories of things as early as even before 3 yr. of age.  I cherish them.   It sounds like they keep finding out what care you need but somehow it still takes to long for them to get around and arrange it!  I know, I know, it's the system.  Byeee....for now.  Merry